Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Michel

kitten

Michel wrote:
 Kiss Me I'm Irish !

With a name like Michel, I could tell right away that you are Irish!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Anyone wearing green today?  (I have a green stripe on my Costco yoga pants)
 Spent the day indoors.  Trying to clean and organize.  I'm dscouraged by the fact that mess always gets WORSE before it gets better.  Well, I have another 1/2 day tomorrow because my car isn't fixed yet.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good evening kitten, Michel and LM.

Worked out and then had a fillet of salmon and a smoothie.  I too, was lazy.  Then, I'll have some strawberries.

Van

French onion soup and a chicken swiss wrap loaded with heavenly goodness here.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Lil Me wrote:
Anyone wearing green today?  

I dyed some whipped cream green, anyone into having a green whipped cream fight?

I am wearing green today.  Dark green cargo pants and a green t-shirt. I have a lot of green clothes, so I am "Irish" a lot of days.

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

I also heard Montréal has one of the biggest St. Paddy's day parades and parties in North America. Outside of Chicagah, NY, and Bastan!

Van

I was in Boston a couple years ago. It was cool, even when it wasn't March 17th.

Dropkick Murphys play a live show downtown Boston every St. Patrick's...I wonder if they are playing right now?

[DIV class=none id=imgFrame][img id=imgElement alt="" src="http://i32.tinypic.com/2w32ngi.jpg"] [/DIV]

purelife

Van wrote:
French onion soup and a chicken swiss wrap loaded with heavenly goodness here.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Quit making my mouth moist and wet!  It's a crime on a green day!

purelife

Lol, grandma maiden name was Flannigan if I remember well.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Hey-  I know a Flannigan.  And I also know that it's not a common last name.

kitten

As my contribution to the greening of the day I put extra lettuce in my sandwich at lunch.  

kitten

My grandmother was Irish.  Her maiden name was Barnaby.  She and my grandfather emigrated to Nova Scotia from Ireland in the late 1800s.

Van

kitten wrote:
As my contribution to the greening of the day I put extra lettuce in my sandwich at lunch.

LOL! It doesn't get more Irish than that.

Sorry for making your mouth wet purelife. The lunch thread will do that hey!??!  

|