So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Not even a teeny bit.....well except for hair colour.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

It is too or else I wouldn't get the "hey you look like" in high school.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Saturdays are too much fun!

hope everyone is having a great weekend.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

I can't figure out what to have for supper? I think I see a pizza in my future. Pizza is the only fast food I respect.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

That's what I'm making tonight Van.  

Van

really, homemade pizza? Your address please! You are planning on sharing with all of DS right??!!

P.C.

Yup....homemade pizza.

ps....you won't find me if you're looking in Nanaimo. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/h030.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

hungarian pork night.
need to channel Imre Nagy for tomorrow. lol

Van

P.C. wrote:
Yup....homemade pizza.

ps....you won't find me if you're looking in Nanaimo. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/h030.gif[/img][/DIV]
 Yeah, Suuuuuuuurrrre we won't!

Sportsdude

hahaha
p.c. nanaimo's favourite adoptive daughter
speaking of nanaimo people, saw the a-channel weather presenter in the library on thursday. Lately the library has been the place for spotting famous people these days.

P.C.

Yeah, Suuuuuuuurrrre we won't!

That's ok.....I can take it.  Just to show you there are no hard feelings, come on over for some delectable homemade pizza.  Anyone who has eaten it, say it is the BEST pizza they have ever had.

Here's my address.......

P.C.

PC Crescent

Nanaimo

I hope you don't get lost.

Van

*writes down address*...umm, is there going to be Nanaimo bars for dessert?    

Sportsdude

P.C.

If you can find me in Nanaimo, you can have whatever you WANT for dessert.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]    

Sportsdude

lol. good luck finding p.c.
;)

|