So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

LOL look at the face it looks like "Mother" inside the Pink Floyd album The Wall 33 1/3 RPM

Oups I dated myself lol

You keep talking like that, and you'll be the only person left that WILL date yerself.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol you've got to understand the praying for dog people is my church we broke away from the conservative goof balls back in the 90's and they more or less have condemmed us to hell since then.
for example: we have women pastors, gays are cool (majority are for blessings but everyone is afraid to pass something at convention, I mean we have lesbian and gay pastors, just afraid of the backlash), anybody can go to communion, we're left wingers, we don't take the bible literally (earth created in 7 days? please, what a load), women actually have a voice, etc. Oh and we can have "inter-faith" cermonies with people from other religious and not face excommunication for "worshipping with satan". We don't excommunicate for being liberal open minded. You won't see us at a "right to life" campaign, more save the earth...

Everything above is the complete opposite of where I went to school. lol

The greatest movie moments in comedies happen in St. Louis. National Lampoon's Vacation, they go to St. Louis and get robbed. Trains planes and automobiles, Martin's character goes nuts at the airport has a fight in the parking lot. Then in some science fiction b movie that's always on sci-fi channel, the city gets blown up by aliens.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah pets day. Happens before school starts.  

P.C.

Stay with the tour SD.

Michel

Sportsdude

wet wipes or animal heaven?  

Michel

P.C.

OK.....maybe I'VE lost contact with the tour.

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
 Yeah pets day. Happens before school starts.  

Actually it's cute, just weird to see how church adapt itself however to try to stay alive. When you think that Natives didn't have a soul not so long ago in tha same country... Happy to be an atheist...

well this is a capitalist society based on consumerism now. Strongest survive and evolve (oh wait they don't believe in evolution) haha.

still don't know what evolution is, was never taught it in high school (we had creationism! oh what a blast) I  just accepted it as truth. Going to read Origin of Species this summer.

Michel

P.C.

I have totally lost touch with the flow of this thread.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a136.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

my biology teacher said in the begining of the semester "We're not doing evolution this term, it is total crap, God created us and we all know that." lol and this guy's background was working for some of the most prestigeous chemical labs in the U.S. developed an equation to a chemistry problem and it became chemistry law.

total bafoon. We never got along.

|