Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

cuz they invaded my school.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

LOL SD!

ADD:  Let me add.  The reason why I lol'ed to your comment about them invading your school was because it's hilarious to thinkthat just because they invaded your school, that you'd think that Albertans are cliquey.  You never really LIVED there to give an opinion!

Van

Sorry, I will defend any town and province in Canada. I will pull up my sleeves and fight! Even, Vancouver, I love it as a city, I just want to live in a quiet place in the forest. I would still be in Vancouver all the time for visits. Vancouver is good in a lot of ways.

sports, maybe try to be less judging? Those Albertans you speak of have every right to be at "your" school as much as you do.

You don't like to be judged do you?.....

[FONT face=Arial]"haha yeah, more like i don't associate with people who discriminate against me because i was born in a different country, that they don't like/hate."[/FONT]
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Back in high school, there was a period where I felt there was more Taiwanese immigrants in our school.  I would have no right to say that they couldn't come and I would totally not use the word "INVADE!"  

You make the Albertains sound like they're foreign, like some sort of disease.  

Sawdust

Sportsdude Wrote:

-oh I just don't want anything to do with Alberta. lol
-the albertans i know are a bit strange. Even more cliqish then the bcers.  

-cuz they invaded my school.

Wow. You've met some Albertans that are cliquey, therefore screw the whole province? I spent 7 years in Calgery and had a blast. The people were warm , friendly and outgoing.

And by the Sd, why is it your school anymore than theirs?

Just my thoughts  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sawdust

Oops, you'd think after spending 7 years there, i'd know how to spell Calgary

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

purelife

Hi Sawdust.  It's nice to see you around here again.

Are you taking a break from that Nanaimo Gurl?

Michel

Van

No, Calgery is how you say Calgary after a few beers.

I like the pubs in Calgary, the patios are always lively...and did I mention the ladies....Good festivals there and Edmonton too. But, like I said, driving back home to BC is a treat too.

Chat later. I am going to go fight the crowds to watch Horton Hires a Ho...I mean, Horton Hears a Who...that first one is on the PPV for much later!  KIDDING!!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sawdust

Hi Purelife, Been smoking busy at work this year so haven't been posting. I refuse to comment on the ________ gurl by that name. Could be hazarous to my health.

Sportsdude

bwhaha guys lol
My roommate was the one who said "invade" first. second weekend I was here. His best bud is from Alberta. They all fled more or less. Expensive to live there. Its in a joking matter but they do stay together though. I went to Victoria with a bunch of them, tourism majors, didn't really talk to me, I'd start a conversation and then they'd sort of look at me and then continue talking to whomever. I run into them all the time, but they don't notice I'm there.

The only albertan I'm friends with is from Calgary on a volleyball scholarship had a class together. Everyone says I'm hysterical but when they're all doing something I'm not invited. oh well.

Sportsdude

I just want to spend more time in Saskatchewan. I like praries and desolation.  

P.C.

Is anyone wearing [FONT color=#80ff00]GREEN [/FONT]on Monday?  PC, are you going to body paint yourself green? ;)  I don't have anything green and will have to buy some cheap shirt. :)

No green for me purelife.....I will be wearing the blue cat suit and that's it.

SD.....don't make me come over there.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

*dancing around*

hahaha :))

P.C.

Well STAND STILL.....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/h035.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|