So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Hey!  I just bought a bucket of that salad today!  Haven't tried it yet.

Lunch was a falalfel donair ($3.99) and a BIG piece of baklava.  Eaten while driving in the car, so it was all over my lap.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  Elmo needs to wash a hoodie now.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Did you buy it from Costco?

Lil Me

Yes.
 And I also bought Sorel sandals for Heckyl and Jeckyl.  $14 a pair.

purelife

I saw those sandals there too but didn't buy them cuz the boys didn't like them.

I also brought this pack of organic trail mix for 10 bucks.  It's in a green package.  very good. :)  there's chocolate chips in it too.. :)    

Van

Cool! I love trail mix.  I could just eat trail mix somedays and nothing else...actually, some days I do!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I could finish the whole thing too!  Soo yummee.      

Michel

Van

Heavy on calories, but they are good calories. Your body needs good calories.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

They have so many kinds of nuts and goodies at Costco, Michel...you'll LOVE it there!

Yep, better fat for sure.  That's why I finish up a whole avocado instead of a teaspoon.  

Van

lol! No, stay active, eat a lot of healthy food, you will be like Superman (or Superwoman). My opinion, diets are stupid. A life of eating good quality healthy foods is what humans are meant to do.

People say they don't have time to stay active, but your average Canadian plops down in front of the TV for 4 hours every night.  

purelife

|