Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

tons of baby pics, no videos though, didn't get a camcorder until '88  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Can you not report your roommate, SD?  

Sportsdude

we have. It goes nowhere. Just more mediations.  

Michel

[div] [/div]

P.C.

Jeepers.....I didn't even think about it Michel.  Rats.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/p015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

lol....I have rodent confusion. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

oye rats. some crazy lady thinks rats should be treated like humans. Although rats are funny, they're pests, pets and they help us find cures for humans be being guinea pigs. lol
some rats are better then other apparently.

purelife

I like movies with rats and bats in 'em.  :)  Like Batman, Ratatouille.....

P.C.

Just got a couple of pics in my email.....Russ is apparently horseback riding down there.

[img style="WIDTH: 436px; HEIGHT: 311px" height=361 src="http://www.news2wkrn.com/weather/archives/too%20cute.jpg" width=488]  

Sportsdude

never saw Ratatouille. Is it as good as they say it is?  

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
he's scary to live with, when everyone in the dorm has there doors locked and is afraid to even leave your room, it affects you, takes motivation away.
   A swift baseball bat to the teeth would take care of the issue. But that is just me solving problems after constructive conferencing fails! lol, I am actually not a violent person 99% of the time, but the other 1%.....

Hey Lil Me! I am jealous! I wish I was going skiing too. Let us know the details.

I love March! Good skiing still (well, a good chance of it being good), and the warmer season events are blooming.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Lookout! a bat that is playing baseball!! get it..baseball bat...ummm. [FONT size=1]sorry.[/FONT]

[FONT size=1][/FONT]

[FONT size=4]Actually, Michel, we already figured out an eagle ate that bat! No bats, and to be fair, no yappy puppies either. [/FONT]
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Tourist: Yes I saw your advert in the bolour supplement[/p]           Bounder: The what?[/p]           Tourist: The bolour supplement[/p]           Bounder: The colour supplement?[/p]           Tourist: Yes I'm sorry I can't say the letter 'B'[/p]           Bounder: C?[/p]           Tourist: Yes that's right. It's all due to a trauma I suffered          when I was a spoolboy. I was attacked by a bat[/p]           Bounder: A cat?[/p]           Tourist: No a bat[/p]           Bounder: Can you say the letter 'K'[/p]           Tourist: Oh yes, Khaki, king, kettle, Kuwait, Keble Bollege          Oxford[/p]           Bounder: Why don't you say the letter 'K' instead of the letter          'C'[/p]           Tourist: what you mean.....spell bolour with a K[/p]           Bounder: Yes[/p]           Tourist: Kolour. Oh that's very good, I never thought of that          what a silly bunt[/p]  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

From what I gathered about this thread..... it had something to do with a dean and worms????? Oh and a brief glance of Russ sitting on a horse. WTH? *confused*

Busty co-worker told to put more clothes on her. Should have made it clearer. So now she has to walk around with a lab coat.

Kinda hesistant about wearing my new scrubs. I bought a set at the convention and it feels skin tight but that's the fashion. Now I'm not so sure about wearing it around in case I get into trouble. Bloody office politics.

I told this other co-worker her days were numbered. So bad of me. I felt pretty bad because she burst out crying. I shouldn't have said that. It's just that the supervisor is giving her a bad time (like everyday!) and I don't think she's going to make past her probation. Half the staff members are against her. The union is not exactly 'listening' to her story and I doubt the clinical manager or the dean will back her up. It's really unfair for her. At least I'm honest with her.

*sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|