So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Van Dude wrote:
Mmmm! Crock pots rock! (did that sound geeky?)

No, not at all.  That sounded sexXxY!  

Van Dude

Wow! Sexy hey?? crock pot? umm...

Michel, I like the odd spliff from time to time, so there you go, I have garbage in me too!

Michel

Lil Me

I dissed the crock pot for a long time.  Thought it was a stupid thing from the 1970s.  But the in-laws gave us one for Xmas a few years ago (with a recipe book) and we've made some pretty good things in it.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

grew up on crock pot. easiest thing in the world.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Are you working from home again, Michel?

Michel

Van Dude

Do most here take public transportation? I do if I am not biking.    

Michel

Van Dude

haha! Loser cruiser. Never heard that one before. I work all over the place so sometimes it is hard. But, for the most part I can work at home too, or public transportation. I do have a small Toyota pickup for weekend entertainment.

Sportsdude

those made in Canada electric cars are legal in BC, would be great for Vancouver.  

Van Dude

Ahh, enjoy the clouds today. I am off  to see a client. Cheers to Friday beers.

I might still register here. I had to get a feel of the DS crew first. Can I just say I think you are all sexy! (not the guys though).

Hi to Nanaimo Girl for when she drops by and purelife and Lil Me..and ....

purelife

Weekend entertainment?  Do tell what this consists of, Van Dude!  You've got me curious.

I take public transport to and from work 5 days a week.  I use the skytrain lots.  

You've got to register here.  You'll enjoy the ability to private message people and give blessings. :)

Lunch was this thing that my mom makes every year..... bamboo wrapped with meat thingee... it's called "jong" in Cantonese.

Sportsdude

Van Dude wrote:
Ahh, enjoy the clouds today. I am off  to see a client. Cheers to Friday beers.
 [/div][div]

no no no beers, its friday that means sour apple martini's.

|