So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

most churches are that way.
It's also the voting, record keeping place for the 300 years the place has been in existance. So there's a few things I need from the "church basement".

the smaller church was built in the 13th century. The bigger one is from 1798.  Apparently it's  calvinist, which means i'm not really lutheran. lol interesting...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Gotta zip.  Bye for now, SD.  

Sportsdude

alright i've got a game of scrable on hold. lol  

Lise

I sucked at online game. Actually, I'm getting my ass whopped in Scrables by THREE people. How quaint is that.

Bright and sunny today, folks. Get out there!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Where exactly is it, SD?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

120km south of Budapest.  

Lise

Frack.... I have a sorethroat. Sure hope it won't blow into a stupid cold or flu. I can't believe this is the 3rd time I'm getting sick in less than 6 months. WTH is going on? I blame my workplace and my kid at school. *sigh*

Maybe I should just build up my immune system or something like that. Anyone got any brilliant ideas on how to avoid being sick?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

avoid people and live in a bubble.  

purelife

Maybe I should just build up my immune system or something like that. Anyone got any brilliant ideas on how to avoid being sick?

I sure do, Miss Lise.  For me, I find that excercing and eating fruits help.  I don't take vitamins often but I would have multi-vitamins once a week or so.  Ever since I was more active, I rarely get sick.  I get days when I don't feel all that great, but it only lasts about a day and that is usually due to no sleep or stress.  And, as soon as I get to work, I wash my hands.  There are too many germs in the skytrain.

Hope you get better soon.  

Morning everyone.[/DIV]

Russ

Morning PL, Michel, SD, and everyone else I missed.

Good weekend.. didnt make it to the hotsprings we were attempting to but we went to another set. We made it farther than the 1 km mark this weekend.. we made it to the 4km mark and found a Nissan Xterra thats been stuck there for three weeks. But then we camped on the side of the road and came back out, as one of the trucks was constantly getting stuck down to the frame. The snow was waist deep.

Saw the owners of the XTerra on the way out, they were hiking in. Wanted us to tow his vehicle out?!?! What a fool. IF we were getting stuck and the snow is waist deep, how would a stock height vehicle with bald tires and no chains make it out? Apparently he was driving IN when the snow was coming down in the big dump weeks ago.. why would you continue to drive into a rough enough area with all terrain tires and no chains by yourself with no other vehicle when the snow is dumping down? Some people scare me...

Anyhow.. hope everyone else had a good weekend!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Yikes, they scare me too.  I wonder what their thinking was too...

Morning Russ.  How are you doing today?

Russ

Morning PL!

Things are going good. Gotta do some more cleaning from the camping trip.. and the new gas stove works awesome!

Lots to do still on the Tahoe I have.. thing looks like new tho.  Made three messages on Craigslist today for more cars.

Hows your moving plans trucking along?

Last nights sushi for breaksfast[/DIV]
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Michel

[em][span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span][/em]

purelife

Heya Russ.  Did you end up buying a car for the Missus?

We're going to be moving all of this week.  I have Thursday and Friday off and two big men with big hearts to help me move.  (my brother and my guy)  =)  

It's nice that it's sunny...it helps keep our boxes and stuff dry. :)

What's for lunch?

|