So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lise

OK. OK. If memory serves me right, Doug and Carrie almost divorce because she got a job offer in New York (or some big city). Doug wants to settle where they are because it's comfortable and he doesn't want a big change. Eventually Carrie turns down the job offer because they decided to adopt. Then get this - Carrie becomes pregnant in the end! So they have two kids.

It's really funny. Good stuff.        
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

OK, amigoes. Off to bed for me. It's been a LONG 10 hour shift and I'm ready to collaspe. Good night, Michel, purelife and SD.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

ah, thanks.  I kinda guessed along those lines that would happen.  I knew she would get pregnant and i had the feelign that their relationship wouldn't do so well.

She could be a real b*tch in that show as his wife.  One episode where she actually wanted to control Doug's fantasies.... LOL!  

Oh, did you know that she's really hawt in real life?

Anyways, how was everyone's dinner?

I just had some chicken strips, orange juice and tons of strawberries...

Michel

purelife

Good night Lise... sweet dreams princess. =)

I'm getting tired myself and should go..night night Michel and SD and Lise.

Michel

[span style="color: black; font-family: Tahoma;" lang="EN-US"]    [/span]

P.C.

Well I see my timing sucks...as usual.  Good night everybody that I missed.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
OK, I check on the BC map here, Osoyoos is the right spelling. If you drive SD, you might want to pass there, it's an amazing  road with beautiful mountains that reminds me of Capitol Reef National Park in Utah, with big basalt columns. But as I said, the border crossings there are quite small and some might close at 11 PM. Still, it gives you the chance to drive through a small desert.

You can also pass by the 20 in Washington through the Cascades. The Liberty Bell mountain is something to see. This way you're sure not get stuck at a closed border crossing since you'll then pass by I-5. Of course all this assuming you have time.

I'll keep Osoyoos in mind for another time. I'm not taking anything scenic. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

My hubby wants to go to Ossoyoos (or however you spell it) this year but I'm not budging. In the car with two kids for more than 3 hours is HELL for yours truly.

Leah Reami is pretty? I guess so but she's no where the goddess that Angelina is. She was fat at one point in the season and has never return to her normal weight. That's what pregnancy do for you. She covered herself up in baggy sweat shirt and so forth.

She's neurotic in the show. Crazy. I wouldn't be married to her for all the money in the world.

Controlling a man's fantasy? Of course. Why wouldn't you? If I could do that, the man would be whimpering by the end of it. And let's leave it at that.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I totally agree with you Lise....

Good morning everyone.   Ok, we're going to order butter chicken today....mmmm....can't wait!

Michel

Van Dude

Michel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]My hubby wants to go to Ossoyoos [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]

[/SPAN][/SPAN]Why exaxctly ?   He is probably just happy to get away from the lame, cloudy, rainy Lower Mainland and see more of BC than just the Metrotown Mall.

JJ

Osoyoos gets very hot in the summer and has beautiful beaches.  It's just a small town not big at all the population must more then double in the summer.    

|