Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

thanks michel. Last time it took 2 minutes to get across. lol
weird going back to the states.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

There's a lunar eclipse?  I don't see it either... :(  Did you ever find that camera strap you were looking for Michel?

Oh, and just wondering...if I wrote something in English, would you be able to convert it to French for me?  It's a letter to a friend who lives in Paris who knows very limited English.

Lise

There's a lunar eclipse tonite? OK... I'll be howling naked in time for the passage of the moon.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hey Lise - since you're here... was it you who had mentioned that there was a finale to that tv series called King of Queens...Carrie and Doug?  What happened in the season finale?  I don't know..but I've been watching this show lately and it's really kinda addictive...  

Michel

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

oye i'm going to need two wallets for two countries at this point. (got to get all that sin, canadian licence stuff done) in order to take over this canadian cell phone. lol  

I've heard most people use the canadian passport for travel and then the american passport to get back into the states. I think that's a bit obvious you would do that though.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

It's [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]qkinfd of ealstic, so the [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]wirght [/span]of the big zoom hurt less the neck., which is a plus.

[/span]Have you been drinking on the job again?  LOL

A green one?  That way, you'd be Casper in Jasper....you'll blend in with the trees, grass, hills..... ;)

Thanks Michel.  I'll send you something when I get around to this letter. :)

Michel

Lise

purelife wrote:
Hey Lise - since you're here... was it you who had mentioned that there was a finale to that tv series called King of Queens...Carrie and Doug?  What happened in the season finale?  I don't know..but I've been watching this show lately and it's really kinda addictive...

Ja. But do you reaaaaally want me to tell you what happens in the end? Better you find out than me telling you. It's a two part series finale but it has a funny/happy ending.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Michel wrote:
wouhou, where do you live honey ?

In your backyard, Michel. Just look very, very carefully.........  

Bill Cosby.

purelife

Yes.  I reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly want to know.  Please do tell. :)  

Michel

|