So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

The thing is that they would only do a free delivery if your order is more than $25.  Their butter chicken (which could easily be split into two meals) is $13.99.  Naan bread is 2 bucks.  

India Grill - 604-734-5777. [A href="http://www.indiagrillrestaurant.com"]www.indiagrillrestaurant.com[/A]

To tempt you, here's the butter chicken description:

boneless tandoori chicken simmered in cumin scented butter, exotic spices, cream cashew nuts, ginger, garlic and tomatoes....

You'd make all your coworkers VERY jeolous! :)

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Hey stop all this talk about Indian food.  It's making me hungry.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]We order from this India Grill place in Kits[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] Huh what about their other location on robson (taste of India) ? Way much closer. Are they as good ?
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I haven't tried that...so not sure.  Let me know if it's good though.

Had a smoothie for dinner.

Lil Me

I'm not hungry yet.  Still full from lunch.

Got myself a vDay prezzie... a car wash.  Living in a war zone full of boxes this week, it makes me happy to have SOMETHING clean and organized.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Oh Russ.  Another project for your off-hours.
That truck gonna be ready in time to help purelife move?

The Tahoe? Why would I use that? Ive got the GMC pickup for stuff like that.

Ive just clued in.. Purelifes moving? Where/When? When was this announced?

Projects are fun.. Ive got the keg right by the truck. Ill be honest.. all progress stopped pretty much completely about 3pm yesterday.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

*bless* your honesty.

purelife is moving to a larger place at the end of Feb.

Russ

'bless' and a good morning for you miss LM.

A gaggle of boxes in your house? How lucky.. all of my stuff is just piled, and not in boxes.

Blasted stove doenst get in till saturday now I was told, and Im gone friday eve for the weekend up camping at the hotsprings.

How's everyone else's day?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

purelife

Thanks Michel.

Lil Me

Happy vDay everyone!

My mobile storage container arrived this morning.  Time to get moving and fill it up.
 I...have...too...much...stuff.

purelife

Heya Russ, LM, Michel, Lise and everyone else who drops by later.

Camping...how NICE! :)  We're moving in the same area, Russ, but to a basement suite instead of an apt.    

|