So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

Oh yea ?  Well yer an oak-hugger. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/h030.gif[/img]

Here's the thing.  The oak doesn't go away just because it has a coat of paint on it.  It's still oak.  And should 'the look' come around again, I can take the coat off.  I actually once WAS one of those people who thought it was a crime to paint wood.  I'd strip down a beautiful antique dresser only to find a beautiful piece of birds eye maple underneath and wonder who on earth would have been crazy enough to paint it.  Now I know.  Only by finally facing that the wood is still there if I want to revisit that look... was I able to put paint on it.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I don't think that I could paint over natural wood too, but who knows, my opnion may  change too. :))

I hope LM is doing ok.....she has a long way to go with her family....    

Michel

Sportsdude

have a safe trip lil me.

phew, did the oil change, now I'm off to Victoria in the morning. Should be fun.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Victoria, SD? Sounds lovely. We may or may not go there this year. Have to see but I've fond memories of the place.

Who wants to get naked? Michel???? OMG. Let me just sit back and let the glow of your nakedness shine.... or did I read wrong?

OK. Off to din din. Check in later.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Hello! Hows everyone doing on this fine feathered day? Hopefully theres still lots of snow?

Uh.. whats an antioakist and what did I miss? :)
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

[span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman';" lang="EN-US"]    
[/span]

Michel

[span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman';"]     [/span]

Michel

[span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman';"]    [/span]

Sportsdude

at a 10min pennzoil shop and i ain't no yankee. lol

Yup going down to the city or "going to town" lol
it will probably be raining, but that's fine, don't even notice it. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

You guys are all hilarious!  Sorry I missed lunch.  I was eating a salad at Wendy's in FruitLoops.  Now I'm in Revelstoke for the night.  The drive has been fine so far.  Only dicey part was the 1st half of the Coquihala.  I just went slow....real slow.  And used a jug of windshield fluid.

So....purelife is getting ready to move, PC is doing new kitchen cabinets, and SD is changing oil and going to Victoria.

Man, this is the world's slowest intenet connection.

Heckyl&Jeckyl are loving the novelty of watching "the magic box" aka Cable TV in the hotel.  We don't have cable at home....        
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Oak. Oil. Naked. Michel. This thread is getting wayyyy too dirty.................. next thing you'll know TehBroken will be banning us.

It's FRIDAY! It's FRIDAY!!!! WOOHHOOOOOO!!!!! Can't believe how happy I am. Lucky thing that stupid co-worker isn't working today so it's nice and relaxing.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

OK....sometimes a piece of furniture needs to sacrifice it's integrity.

When a woman has a beautiful sexy body, putting on a coat won't change that she has a beautiful sexy body.  But sometimes she HAS to put the coat on, or she won't be allowed to go to the party.  (not that party Michel)

Don't make me come over there.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|