So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hi Lise! Hi Michel!

Costco was ....rainy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Thanks, Michel.  Elmo is gonna dry fur now and put on some dry socks.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hello pl, lise, lil me, michel, p.c., jj.

Well we had school. Oh well it was bound to happen sooner or later. Now i've got a bunch of books to read.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Good evening everyone.

I've got to recommend Eight Below.  It's based on a true story and if you're into the animal movies, you guys gotta watch it.

Lise

I saw that one. Good movie. And he's so so so sexy. Of course, I'm talking about the dog.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Which one Lise.   The one with the blue eyes ?  lol

I notice it says 'a heartwarming adventure'.  That means one of the dogs is going to die, right?  One of the dogs IS going to die?  Tell me.  I need to know if one of the dogs is going to die.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

gotta see that movie.
I like the Disney "heartwarming" genre.

Morning!
Any weekend plans?

P.C.

Yup...but they're not exciting at all.  Helping my neighb paint.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

PC - do you really want to know?  The movie is all about the dogs and how they survived over 100 days left alone in the Arctic.  It is truly an inspirational...sad movie.  Yes, VERY heart-warming. :(((  I have to buy this dvd.

Morning everyone.

Gopher

Sardine sandwiches, an apple and two cups of green tea.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

going out to lunch  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Anywhere interesting?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|