So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

oh gosh... I jsut feel like crap now.. I just took this Aleve (kinda like Advil) and hope it works.

Heya Michel.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Hey pl!  Hey Michel!

pl- I hope I didn't cyber cough on you!
ADD:  I don't think Heckyl gets a lot of nosebleeds.

Michel- if you really want a free flu shot, you can get one from your public health office for a variety of reasons- live with someone in a high risk catergory (young/old/chronic condition), work/volunteer with someone in a high risk category, etc.  You could probably invent your own reason.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

I was sick all of October, not used to the climate. Now I'm fine probably won't get sick again like usual.

lol who knew apparently I'm now in the Smallville universe in an upcoming episode somebody plays me. lol I bet i get killed.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I haven't been feeling well since yesterday.  I think that I just need more rest because I haven't been able to sleep well or something.  My guy has been sick for a month now and I didn't get his flu but my co-workers here, most of them, aren't feeling well.      

Michel

purelife

lol who knew apparently I'm now in the Smallville universe in an upcoming episode somebody plays me. lol I bet i get killed.

huh?

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
[em]lol who knew apparently I'm now in the Smallville universe in an upcoming episode somebody plays me. lol I bet i get killed.[/em]

huh?
a character on an upcoming show, they're using my name, which i find sort of cool.

Michel

Michel

purelife

Do you mean that a new character on Smalleville willl have the same first and last name as you?

ADD:  I haven't been watching it lately because I find it so boring now...I think it's going downhill or something.  I'm into Kyle XY.

Sportsdude

lol. I had subway for lunch.
going to see the movie Juno later.

|