So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Goats

Thanks PL and PC!

P.C. wrote:
Oh boy.....hot pot shopping.  That's the next best thing to the hot pot itself. Cheers to the upcoming Hot Pot, Russ.  I'll salute that !  Such a fabulous wintery, it's cold outside, kind of thing to do.   *droolzzzzz*

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a063.gif" border=0]

I have been decking the halls.  Lawwwd what a lot of work....lol.  I think someone put a curse on all my lights.  Which is ok, I guess, as I'm switching them out for the LED's.  But the lights that I have stay fixed to the garlands, and I think even Houdini would have had trouble untwangling these blasted things.   I upgraded all the lights outside front, back deck, and xmas twee (not cut down yet) to LEDs completely this year. Started last year, but not finished till this year. I say you take em all, throw them into a big pile, toss gasoline liberally and light em up! Show em who's boss! <I did that to my old ones.. half the blasted glass bulbs were broken, and a pain in the butt to remove and replace once broken>

Well, gotta go here.. things to do, things to buy! Im looking forward to a laugh there.

PC.. purelife ate BOATS of course! She went to the BOAThouse!

PS PL.. the bestest place we've found for seafood is this place: [A href="http://www.sharkeys.bc.ca/"]http://www.sharkeys.bc.ca/[/A] Get the big one with everything.

P.C.

Hey PC.  It was everything!  From the spontaneity of choosing this restaurant, to the food (OMGDELICIOUS) to the night scenery cuz we sat by the window facing the boats at the Quay to the singing to the feeling of being in a fancy restaurant to the walking on the Quay afterwards.  

I hear ya purelife.  Sounds like a blissful evening.  Good for you !!!!

Russ....before you light the gasoline pile, some stores offer 3 to 5 dollars off of each set you bring in to replace with LED's. (They ARE expensive)

Have fun hot pot shopping Goat and Starfishie !!!!    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/f034.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Evening everyone!

Keep the Decking the Halls stories coming.  Hilarious!

purelife- want to know what you at the Boathouse.

Russmeister- All India Sweets is the one at the corner of 49th and Main.  (under new management since their infamous health inspection woes 10ys ago).   I was in between picking up a repaired sleeping bag at Outdoor Innovations and picking up Mr LM at the airport.

There was a lot of choice for $9.99 including HOT gulab jamun in syrup.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Evening everyone!

Keep the Decking the Halls stories coming.  Hilarious!

purelife- want to know what you at the Boathouse.

Russmeister- All India Sweets is the one at the corner of 49th and Main.  (under new management since their infamous health inspection woes 10ys ago).   I was in between picking up a repaired sleeping bag at Outdoor Innovations and picking up Mr LM at the airport.

There was a lot of choice for $9.99 including HOT gulab jamun in syrup.

Thats HILARIOUS LM... Thats the very place I go to. I live about five - ten minutes from there. Its used to be 4.99 all you can eat though..

PC... I was serious. I burnt them while camping a few weeks ago. Never seen anyplace around here that would take em in for a few bucks to the new LED ones. I think we have 8 stings of the LED ones now.

Hot Pot shopping was long.. we went to like three different places. But ended up getting another hotpot setup as well cause of all the people coming. Hopefully its good.. we used the meat slicer as well to get the meats prepared, didnt do the 49er trick of rolling them tho before freezing them to make us look professional, lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Good morning DSers!

Thank goodness for remote starters! I didnt have to scrape this morning after letting the truck run for ten minutes.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Aren't THOSE the best darn things since sliced bread !!!!

Back to decking the halls. I am putting 'snow' on my windows.  I love it.....until it's time to take it off.  I use tacks to put the garlands on the window sills, so I'm forced to repaint the window trim once a year.  I'd be an excellent candidate to head a 'make work' program.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Glad that P.C. is having fun decorating!

Hungry today.  Been eating all morning.

Weekend plans?
 Me?  Just catching up on work.  Then pizza and Bollywood movies.  Mr LM and Heckyl and Jeckly are going winter camping.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I just finished my final for my geography class. probably got either a B+ or A- for the class. my reaction "meh" lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Just noticed that there are 33 guests and 4 users here at present - WHY?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Where are our freebies, PC?

P.C.

Gopher

P.C.

erm....... Freebies?

Y'all are too picky.    

Gopher

I'll take whatever you offer, as long as it's palatable.

|