So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Morning Russ!

Totally wet out there.  Deep puddles in the street.  At our place, you can hear the sump motor working constantly.

Need to go shopping but not yet inspired to make something good for dinner tonight.  What's everyone eating today?  I need some ideas.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

No ideas for dinner yet.  But please take these.

[P class=i][img class="p main" height=370 alt="" src="http://direct.tesco.com/pi/Enlarge/6/SS07200-2316TPS105282.jpg" width=374]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Thanks, P.C.  Might need those!

Leftover pasta, chicken and veg for lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

i've got beef, salmon, fish, chicken to choose from. I think I'll make some spaghetti with the meat tonight.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Seagulls invaded, about 20 decided to hang out right outside my window. lol  

Lil Me

Evening!  *yawn*  bedtime soon.

Dinner was salmon, sticky rice wraps and veg.

ADD: And pomelo.  It's pomelo season!  They are on sale for $1 ea at Kin's.

Sportsdude

fish and pasta

heroes season finale tonight, somebody's gonna die!

Russ

Morning LM, PC, PL, SD, and whomever else drops by..

Another rainy morning.

Bleh, starfish was getting anxious at me as my powerlocks on my truck wouldnt open and my alarm wouldnt turn off this am... Turns out SOMEONE left their seatheater on overnight and drained the battery completely. Good thing I have dual batteries and a connector shutoff so I just flicked the switch and the beast came to life! She was still unimpressed though.

Hope everyones mornings' been better than mine so far, lol
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Do we get freebies this Friday, PC?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

morning.
Felt weird last night being able to sleep with the window open, in December.
getting a haircut and studying of finals.

Lil Me

Hello!  I know whatcha mean about the warm temperature.

lol Russ at the truck battery situation.
 Yet there was enough battery for the alarm?  (or is that separate?)
 I'm glad my seat warmers shut off automatically when the engine goes off...

Lunch was sushi at the mall in between errands.

Sportsdude

going christmas shopping at the bay.  

Lil Me

Gonna buy some mascots?  lol.  

Sportsdude

I was, i was going to get a graphic tee with the Sumi character on it for my sis for christmas but they don't have the adult sizes yet, only kids.
Had chicken wrap with a salad for lunch/dinner.
Just got an email from the school, i'm under a boil water advisory. lovely.

Lise

Hm.... I gotta get some bottled water pretty soon. What a nightmare we had with the water shortage last year. Ppl panicking for no real reason.

Next week will be quiet for us. The students are preparing for exams and clinic will actually shut down. Time to get creative and stock up on supplies. We also have that stupid CPR thing going... on the flip side, we get the Dean's Lucheon and Potluck Tuesday. We also have this staff Xmas party going on after work hours but I'm not sure I wanna hang around those particular co-workers. We'll see.

We brought in two new ppl. One's of them is a guy... kinda funny that he's the only dude working in an exclusively all-female workforce. I don't think he's going to last. He's already giving us some atitude problem (I think he's gay.....) but the co-worker he's working with is a real pain in the ass so we'll see how they fare together down the road. What's funny is he skipped work the third day because of he had a headache. We think it's due to that co-worker bitching him to death. Ah well.

Anyways, tired now so I better head off to snooze-land. Catch you lot later.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|