So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

LOL.....well that's his story.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
lol.  I may have the same predicament.
Tofu, pumpkin seeds, kimchi and multigrain bread for lunch.

Pumpkin seeds?!  NOOOO...THIS IS TORTURE!     I'm going to try that pumpkin scone from Cobs...probably will go there today.  I just tried the new Ryveta pumpkin seed cracker. OMGDELICIOUS!  And now, my coworker is talking about a pumpkin pie icecream from the States?  I wanna be a pumpkin now. ;)

Lil Me

Tell me about your stirfried pumpkin.  Do you fry it from raw, or steam it first?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

It's OK purelife.....I'm sure you're just imagining it all.  Lollypop ?    

JJ

Pumpkin non-fat latte, my favorite!  I'm having left-over Chinese food for lunch.  

P.C.

Any sweet and sour pumpkin balls in there JJ ?   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

purelife

I stirfry them from raw, LM....ya guys are cheeky pumpkins. ;)

There was pumpkin cheesecake at Costco's...I was such a good girl in resisting temptations....  

lunch is miso soup with pork cutlet with egg on rice.  yummy  

Sportsdude

i had pumpkin for lunch.

did some research on racism in st. louis. I don't care how far technology advances, Microfilms still are the greatest media research tool ever invented. SO AWESOME!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I officially cast my vote as a pumpkin hater right now. Don't get me wrong, I love eating pumpkin and whatever but getting rid of my giantic pumpkin after Halloween isn't exactly my cuppa tea.

Did I ever tell you this fantastic plan that I have to get rid of the pumpkin by burying it in our yard? I mean how hard can it get to dig a big hole then dump the pumpkin in? It's good for compost afterall... however, nobody told me I couldn't dig beyond a few centimetres - ie. struck hard clay soil after a few inches. So now I have a delightful half pumpkin dome in my yard. Well, at least it's added color to a somewhat drabby looking patch.

No more real pumpkin for me next year. I went out and bought a fake one from Shoppers. Best value to date.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

BTW, pumpkin latte?? What the heck is that concoction? Sounds like something Starbucks would have on its menu....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

that is at starbuck$

pumpkin spice latte    

Michel

P.C.

Not me Michel.....I like my eggs with toast.....that's it.  I think that was JJ's hubby.  

You know I was thinking about that odd combo.....and it grosses me out......and yet, when I used to go camping, one of my favourite things was bacon and eggs and baked beans.  The sauce of the beans is kind of sweet.....and I rather liked the combination.  Hey....ya never know.    

Sportsdude

bacon and beans are great!

Michel

|