So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I must get busy.....have a good lunch !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Russ

Morning DS! How's everyone doing this morning?

Im making another batch of Jerky and Smoked Salmon.. the others disappeared too fast, lol.

I also am making another run to my favourite place Home Depot.. I grabbed for the shower nozzle this am and the flexible plastic (read crap) hose came out of the end and sprayed me, and the surroundings soaking my fishtank by the toilet. So Im buying a new one... not fixing this one again!

Sportsdude wrote:
i find that stuff fun. lol

don't know yet, about the weekend. Something could happen don't know. Probably stuck here. boo

I hate regulations. Damn Transport Canada changes their minds and regs all the time depending on the political winds.. not for any real justifiable reason. I dont bother reading them all the time.. Ive got more important things to do like go to the washroom.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Michel wrote:
Oh Russ just appeared, that reminds me : Operation Hub Cap ! Yeah I have something to do (that I will not do probably)  
  Morning Michel! LOL, is this a case of great minds think alike.. or idiots seldom differ? I was just thinking the same thing and was going to PM you about that...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Gopher

I've been stuffing myself with dried apricots all morning, now I feel as though I'll not need anything else (have room for) for the next 48 hours.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Gopher

Yes, that thought just came to me about five minutes ago.

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  I may have the same predicament.
 Tofu, pumpkin seeds, kimchi and multigrain bread for lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Washed down with cleansing tea, Lil Me?  

Lil Me

hahahaha.  Thankfully, no.

How's your arm, Gophie?  Are you typing with your toes?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

It's quite a bit less painful, thank you. - but I'm sure it would be better if I really was able to manage typing just with my right hand: I keep starting out that way, then I suddenly 'forget' However, two days off now, so there'll be plenty of chances for resting it.  

P.C.

Good afternoon everyone

Gophie said.....Yes, that thought just came to me about five minutes ago.

Now are you sure it was just a thought ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]

I'm enjoying Sawdust's lunch that he forgot....again.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Are you quite certain that he's forgetting them?

|