So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

hmm the dentist probably wants to see his/her patients badly.
lol

big day, I became president, that's what I'm "going to be" anyway. Its not "official" yet. long story.
kinda exciting how its all going to go down though. We're taking over a "board of govenors" going to kick them to the curb, tired of their cronism. They're using a valuable tool to the community like its a personal club. Such a waste.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Maybe you could be a little more........ vague ?    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Morning everyone!

How was your Halloween night yesterday? I rushed back home and had to get the little ones dressed up. Lise Jr. Jr. absolutely refused to participate, crying all the time so I ended up leaving the little lamb at home. Her older sister enjoyed going out for tricks n treat but refused to say 'trick or treat' so I ended up saying them for her at each house.

Not many kiddies this year which is weird. We usually run out of chocolates by the end of the night but not last night. Where are the kids? Oh well. I'll probably bring some to work to share with the staff members.

Gonna go out today and see if I can score some cheap 1/2 price chocolates from Superstore.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning!
 We did an indoor Halloween in a church basement last night.  Heckyl and Jeckyl played games and collected candy, and it was nice to be indoors and comfortable!  We were home and in bed by a reasonable hour.

Looks like it's gonna be a nice day.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Poor little Lise Jr Jr.  She'll probably be more into it next year.

I think that's the answer these days Lil Me.  Indoor parties held in a place you trust.  (that also partly answers Lise's question....'where are all the kids?'

Beautiful day out there again.  There is an eagle making quite a racket out there....I'm worried that it sounds like it might be injured.

Michel

P.C.

I can't see him right now...I can only hear him.  He's still making quite a ruckus.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

This is more sky than I can see......

Michel

Sportsdude

the eagle has landed.

sorry couldn't resist that one. lol

I went to this huge party didn't go to sleep til 2 something.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Russ

Morning DS'ers!

Well, we didnt get as many kidlets this year. We got just under a hundred.

My brother and I had a few friends pop in and we blew off a whackload of fireworks I bought as well as some firecrackers. In the backyard.. waited till 930 and did it in the back away from the trick or treaters.

Many many people were blowing off fireworks and crackers around here, sounded like a war zone lol.      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

He's in one of those trees ? Or something that look similar ?

Yes.....something that looks similar.  He's very close, and yet I can't see him.  Hmmm.   I hope he is ok.  Maybe he's just the noisy sort, but his sounds are different than normal.  

|