So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Oh.... I just noticed...but you could change it in your preferences.

Ok, figured it out.  Go to Forum Profile Preferences and add +1.  Now, everything's ok.

P.C.

I noticed that earlier and changed mine.  I wondered what was up.  Of course we're all probably set for the Daylight Savings time that isn't happening for another few days.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Awwww.  I share your sadness Michel. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

Finally home after a crazy day.  Took Mr LM to the airport, donated blood, and had a Halloween party with my Beaver kids.  We carved pumpkins, painted wooden bats and punpkins, and painted the paper mache pumpkins they started last week.  What...a....night.

Time for a cocktail, then off to bed!

p.s.  Had a wonderful lunch at Everybody Loves Veggies in the food court at City Square.  I just love that place.  Vegan Shepherd's pie and pumpkin cheesecake.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

purelife

Morning everyone.

Where's City Square, LM?  Woah, that's weird that you mentioned about donating blood.  I had a dream last night that I was going to this outdoor place to donate some blood.  It was sunny outside, and there was this huge outdoor tent.  In my dream, I was worried about them taking too much and it draining the energy and life out of me.  

It sounds like you had a busy day yesterday.  How many kids do you have in your Scouts group?

So far, that G I G A N T I C tarantula across from my view hasn't moved.  So, it's safe to continue working.  

Lil Me

Helllooo!  Beautiful day today.

City Square is the mall at 12th and Cambie.  Everybody Loves Veggies is in the food court.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Hi Gophie.  What's for lunch?

I ate some sushi at the mall while looking for a printer ink refill stand that no longer exists :(
 Had to settle for new ink cartridges until I find a new refill place.

Sportsdude

hello wonderful people.
It is indeed a beautiful day.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|