So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

It's a small world. :))

Did you also take the last week of Dec off?  I don't know which days you get off, but we've got 25 and 26 as our Stat days.  

Gopher

I'm not sure what I'll get off yet, I'll have to check the calendar, however I'm  pretty certain it will coincide with you!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

purelife wrote:

Did you also take the last week of Dec off?  I don't know which days you get off, but we've got 25 and 26 as our Stat days.    

Just checked, it IS the same as you: 25th and 26th!

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Lil Me

How about a "working vacation" on an organic farm?  They will provide room and board for you.

[a href="http://www.wwoof.ca/canada/homecanada.html"]http://www.wwoof.ca/canada/homecanada.html[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

ugh i don't want december to get here. That means going back "home".  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Why would you be going back home?  For a visit?  Wouldn't you be continuing your schooling for the January semester?

Lunch is LM's suggestion.  Chick peas, can of tuna and tsp of olive oil.  OMGYUMMY!  Oh, and a mandarin orange.

purelife

Gopher wrote:
purelife wrote:

Did you also take the last week of Dec off?  I don't know which days you get off, but we've got 25 and 26 as our Stat days.   Just checked, it IS the same as you: 25th and 26th!

Ah sweet!  Some companies don't offer the 26th as a Stat cuz technically, it isn't.  I bet we're taking the same days off too. ;)

Sportsdude

they want me home for the holidays. I'll want to see them for about 10 minutes then after that I'd just want to get back on a plane and come back to BC.  

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

no, not at all.  

purelife

Sounds like it's such a chore for you.  Then, don't go home.  

Michel

purelife

Get a webcam and they can talk to you through that.  It's better to go back home for the holidays in a happy mood and you wanting to see them rather than not.  That'll just create hostility and such.

|