So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Let me write that down.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

oh its the coolest little festival evar. First time I'm missing it in 21 years.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

lol our little culture event has its own wiki page.
[a href="vny!://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wurst_mart"]vny!://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wurst_mart[/a]

Lil Me

Ok.  I just figured out that you guys are talking about the kimchi noodle bowls, not plain kimchi.  D'oh.

Plain kimchi is extremely good for you
 [a href="vny!://www.treelight.com/health/nutrition/KimchiHealthy.html"]vny!://www.treelight.com/health/nutrition/KimchiHealthy.html[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Wait!  Check out they Unclopedia's definition of kimchi.  It's pretty hilarious.
 [a href="vny!://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Kimchi"]vny!://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Kimchi[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Everytime you mention sauerkraut, my mouth waters.  *drooolzzzz*  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a234.gif[/img]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
You could buy some and then we'll all have some....together.  ;)

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
Wait!  Check out they Unclopedia's definition of kimchi.  It's pretty hilarious.
 [a href="vny!://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Kimchi"]vny!://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Kimchi[/a]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]That was darn funny and clever!  Thx.

P.C.

Happy Monday.

Another nice day.  Can't believe how warm it is out there.

EWWWWWW

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]wi[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ear[/TD] [TD]g[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=earwig name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="vny!://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Russ

Morning PC!

uh, why are you saying ewww if its a nice day? Im happy at this point if theres sun for half a day.

EDIT: nm.. i get it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Morning Russ, PC and Michel.

I'm still sleepy... wouldn't mind getting an extra hour or two of sleep. :P    

Russ

Morning miss PL!

I happen to agree with you, an extra hour or two in the morning swould be nice.. I havent slept in past 7 am in the past two months now.. <sigh>

Hey.. Does anyone know about kegerators?

Im looking around to find set up ones to buy.. so far the only one Ive seen IN CANADA being sold is this one:

[A href="vny!://www.costco.ca/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=10286782&search=keg&Mo=0&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-CA&Nr=P_CatalogName:BCCA&Sp=S&N=0&whse=BCCA&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BCCA&Ne=4000000&D=keg&Ntt=keg&No=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1"]vny!://www.costco.ca/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=10286782&search=keg&Mo=0&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-CA&Nr=P_CatalogName:BCCA&Sp=S&N=0&whse=BCCA&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BCCA&Ne=4000000&D=keg&Ntt=keg&No=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1[/A]

the only problem with this one is that it has design issues and wont stay cold enough for the beer from what I have read. You can modify it to work.. but then that voids the warranty and would defeat the purpose of buying a new one from a store.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

OMG....Is THAT ever cool !!!!!!

Sportsdude

kegerators are awesome!
Almost got one for the basement lounge at home.

forumla1

[FONT color=#ff00ff]gobble gobble...IT"S LUNCHTIME!  (or was)[/FONT]  

Sportsdude

beef stroganoff  

|