So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Indian girl pulling on the blouse of the chinese girl?  At work?

Anyways, is anyone here dressing up for Halloween?  

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Triple O is a Whitespot burger.  It's the name they give the sauce they use.  My favourite burger.  Miam miam miam  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Hi all,

Can't stay too long... just wanted to say, it's been swell working at UBC. Love the ppl, love the atmosphere (paid coffee breaks??? ) but the workload is extremely heavy and fast pace.

Anyways, just thought I'd drop in to say a quick hello.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Excellent Miss Lise.  Are things coming back to you easily?  Nice to get out of the house and converse with adults for a bit must be nice too.  (Not that it isn't lovely to spend time with the munchkins.....)

Lil Me

Good news about the job, Lise!

Still windy in your world, P.C.?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Oh no....not windy at all.  I was just preparing for it to be windy.....it usually does when I rake.

Lil Me

Hahaha.  Murphy's Law.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Yea....well Murphy can come over and rake tomorrow if it blows.....lol

I noticed this phenomenon when my friends started pointing it out, and were asking me not to rake on specific days, like if they had a bar-b planned.  

Sportsdude

Sweet Lise! Great to hear!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Good morning lazy people.  Lounging around at work....like there aren't more important things to do.

Sheeeesh !!!

|