So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hey Miss Pitt......sorry I missed you. !!!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Sauerkraut, canned salmon, leftover rice and veg.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Alright !  Batten down the hatches.....I have just finished raking the whole yard....ummm....most of the yard......well SOME of the yard.  This has often brought on winds of great magnitude.  Let this be fair warning.  

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/k050.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

[img style="WIDTH: 594px; HEIGHT: 502px" height=528 src="vny!://www.sunkissvillas.com/assets/wallpaper/Pooh/flying_a_piglet800x600.jpg" width=650].    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

THAT'S what I said.  Pooh !!!!!!

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

[a href="vny!://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001359/"]Winnie the Pooh[/a]: Happy "Winds-day", Piglet.  
   [a href="vny!://www.imdb.com/name/nm0275835/"]Piglet[/a]: [[i class="fine"]being blown away[/i]] Well... it isn't... very happy... f-for me.  
   [a href="vny!://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001359/"]Winnie the Pooh[/a]: Where are you going, Piglet?  
   [a href="vny!://www.imdb.com/name/nm0275835/"]Piglet[/a]: That's what I'm asking myself, where? W-Whoops! P-P-P-Pooh!  
   [a href="vny!://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001359/"]Winnie the Pooh[/a]: And what do you think you will answer yourself?  

purelife

I've always liked Pooh bear...cutieee. :))

I had butternut squash soup for dinner.   I caught the nasty flu/cold bug since yesterday.  I don't know why I bothered going for a half day at work today.  But, I had TOO MUCH to do.  :P

Lil Me

Oh, you're a trooper purelife.  Hope you feel better tomorrow.  

P.C.

Oh dear.....that nasty bug seems to be making it's rounds.

Virtual chicken soup coming your way purelife.  

Sportsdude

grilled cheese again. ugh crappy day.  

Sportsdude

its been a week for me and I'm still sick. ehh  

Michel

[span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman';" lang="EN-US"]  
[/span]

purelife

Did you want fries with that, Michel?  

|