So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
lol a hat that has a water bottle atattached to it, so you don't have to "stop" to get a drink.
 --

Sure, that'll impress the ladies...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

oops sorry. I meant those hats people wear, where you can sip water/beer/pop whatever from your hat. You wouldn't have to get up then.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Is it something I said ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

No...Hi P.C.!  Sorry, I needed to step out for a few minutes.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Me too.  Late dinner.

Does anyone know of these little lights you can get.   I don't know what they are called, so looking them up is hard.  They are tiny....like those teeny white Christmas lights....but each one is separate.....no wires.  You can countersink them into a wall or ceiling.

Lil Me

Hmmm. Recessed LED lights?  49er will know where to buy some.
 [a href="vny!://www.ccl-light.com/docs/indoor/led_treads/subindex.html"]vny!://www.ccl-light.com/docs/indoor/led_treads/subindex.html[/a]

P.C.

That sounds good.  lol

I can't really tell from that pic.....I'm going to look again.  

P.C.

Those aren't the ones.....but I found them.....thanks Lil Me.  Fiber optics.  For the life of me, I couldn't think of that name.

[img style="WIDTH: 417px; HEIGHT: 341px" height=567 src="vny!://www.concretecountertopinstitute.com/images/fiberoptic/IllumistoneCounter1-web_op_800x653.jpg" width=695]

Sportsdude

making grilled cheese.

I'm hooked on the tv show 4400. wow awesome show. Roommate has all the seasons.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

|