So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

no, about the 6th. I wasn't prepared for the heat wave the first couple of weeks. Packed fall type clothes.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Seriously, could you give us a detailed outline of how many clothes, etc you washed that day?  I'd like to know how a BACHELOR had 10 loads of laundry!!!!!!  Y'know, just to ease my mind a bit.  

Ah, Me-Shell knows all about paper towels.....the quicker picker uppers. ;)

Lil Me

Well, doing laundry is always good.  Wasn't there a commercial where a guy cooks KD Easy Mac in a washing machine?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
 --

I've heard that diaper wipes are also good for that purpose.  But, I'm not  a guy, so I wouldn't know.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

[em]    
[/em]

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
 purelife wrote:
 --

I've heard that diaper wipes are also good for that purpose.  But, I'm not  a guy, so I wouldn't know.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
Oh, the diaper wipes and baby oil combo?  I've heard of that. ;)  

Michel

[span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman';"]    [/span]

Lil Me

There was an article in Men's Health once- a list of things every guy should have in his bedside table: mints, condoms, lube, bottled water and baby wipes.  

Michel

purelife

bottled water surprises me.  i wonder why?  It can't be from getting thirsty from all the yapping he does in bed.  

Sportsdude

bed load

2 pillow tops

padding thingy

two sheets

towels

3 body towels

10 cloths

4 kitchen cloths

nightware

3 lounge pants

10 boxers

2 athletic shorts

2 work out pants

10 pairs of socks washed separately dried together with nightware

whites

5 t's

darks

4 graphic

4 polos

2 long sleeve

1 montreal canadiens t-shirt

1 grey athletic shirt

pants

2 shorts

3 jeans

2 Roots Hoodies

that's all the clothes I have. minus the shorts and long sleeve shirt I was wearing.

took 7hrs.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I say, what's wrong' serioulsly I mean, what's wrong with a walk to the fridge to get water ? lol[/div] --
 Then you might need to leave and interrupt something important!

purelife

Michel wrote:
I say, what's wrong' serioulsly I mean, what's wrong with a walk to the fridge to get water ? lol
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]It takes away from the mood, Michel!  Can you imagine half-way through climax, the guy says "sorree honey, I'm thirsty!"  OMG!

|