So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Byeeee darling Lise.

You would totally enjoy it Lise..... your kiddies on the other hand would probably be buried in the snow. ;)  hee hee... It's  
r e a l l y D E E P!  (and kinda dangerous for young ones)  

Sportsdude

snow shoeing or skiing pl?
the little people skiing scare the crap out of me on the slopes they have absolutely no fear.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

Hope it was a good weekend for all.  Man, the weekend went by quickly :(

The most pumpkin pie I've ever made is using a can of ED Smith Pumpkin Pie Filling (it's pumpkin mixed with spices and sugar).  You follow the directions on the can and add a can of evaporated milk and some eggs, then dump it into a frozen pie shell and bake.  Easy as pie!

We have a lot of food allergies, so I made a vegan tofu pumpkin pie last year (YUMMMEEEE!), but I didn't make one this year.  Mr LM is out of town and Heckyl and Jeckyl aren't huge pumpkin fans.  I knew that if I made one, I'd end up eating the WHOLE THING, and that wouldn't be good....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yikes that would have been straight to the sick isle at the drug store. lol

good evening everyone,
I'm spent.
ehhhhh
lol

P.C.

Erm....should I ask ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

10 trips to the laundry mat, still recovering from being sick.
i want to just curl up somewhere and sleep but I still have to trek up the mountain to the mat to get more clothes. ugh²*sick³= no energy  

Lise

Hi all!

Hey Lil Me. Sounds really easy the way you describe pumpkin pie. I guess I never looked at the instructions on the can one but it sounds like my type of work. Open can, dumped out filling, add in whatever then stuffed in oven. Easy peasy.

Good Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone (except my in-laws) liked the chicken. I thought it was tad overdone but hubby swore it was the best he's had in a long time. Haha. Funny thing is I only make roast chicken like TWICE a year. At the last minute, I added saute mushrooms with garlic and onions. Made the gravy from the dripping. Thank goodness I was watching Chef Michael Smith this afternoon and learnt how to make it from him.

You sick, SD? You should ask for chicken soup from someone someone.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Hey Lil Me, can you send me that tofu pumpkin pie? PM me with the recipe. I would love to add it to my Blog.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

she'd give me food, but it wouldn't be chicken soup, more like some chinese food I've never heard of. lol  

P.C.

10 trips to the laundromat ?   How many machines are there ?

I would take one trip and a good book....or study while it was doing it's thing.

Lil Me

I would do my laundry more frequently and not let it pile up.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

SD, it's the thought that count! The fact she's bringing you something at all says it all... unless of course, she's a terrible cook.

You know... when I was at Crystal Cove, I tried those paid laundramat and dryer. I don't know what it is but it took FOREVER and I didn't want to hang around waiting. (plus it was kinda scary) I just left my clothes there and came back in a couple of hours.  
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

well I don't wash everything at once but I was sick for 4 days. Plus I don't have a lot of clothes. So I went through everything.

Oh and I wasn't the only one not to bring a blanket. A german guy in my building didn't bring one either. lol wait he's german I'm german, that must mean us germans are missing a few.... and I thought we were suppose to be smart. bullocks!

lazy

somthing wrong with 10 loads of laundry in 4 days  

P.C.

I'm almost sure I don't have enough clothes to fill 10 washers......lol.

|