So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

G'night Lil Me and PC and everyone else who is going to bed soon.   *yawn*  *yawn again*  

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah Lana in the blond wig. lol
Supergirl!
My roommate is a huge fan so I can finally talk to someone about my tv show. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Yeah, hubby's a big fan of Smallville too so we watched it last night. What's up with the blonde wig on Lana's head? I mean, c'mon! If you wanna blend in and not draw attention to yourself, shouldn't you wear a black wig instead? Geez.

And uhm.... was that Wonder Woman that saved Lex? She blonde!!!! I thought WW was supposed to have dark hair.

Lovely day today. Not going to rain at east for the moment. I'm heading to the Crystal Mall to see if I can get some more moon cakes. Both kids love them so I'm gonna grab a couple. Hope there's still some left.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I think the blonde wig is because she's the famous wife of lex luthor so she has to think of a disguse.
No, not wonder woman, Supergirl, Clark's cousin.

purelife

Morning Lise, SD and Michel.

Did you guys go to the moon festival, Lise?  

It was a good episode last night.    

Lise

No, did not go to the festival, purelife. We did light some candles outside and watched the moon. That was kinda fun. I can remember lighting candles all over our backyard when we were in Malaysia. Our lanters would hang from branches. It was a magical night. But I can't do it here because it's too cold and windy.

I think it's Wonder Woman, SD. I mean, she wore bracelets on her hands. And her stance is typical WW. Then again, I could be wrong. Linda Carter (former WW) is set to visit Smallville as Chole's mom.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

What powers does Chloe have?  I remember an episode where she rescued her mom from Luther's prison and her mom held special powers.  I hope she starts revealing her secrets to Clark soon.      

Sportsdude

Nope its not Wonder Woman, WW came from the amazon and not a kryptonian spaceship. Its super girl.

CW's press release from the summer:

CW's press release:[div align="left"] [/div][font lang="en"][font lang="en"]Look, up in the sky: it's a bird, it's a plane! It's...Supergirl! This fall, Supergirl will be joining the lineup of burgeoning superheroes and villains in "Smallville." Supergirl is the latest DC Comics character to join the series that has previously welcomed Martian Manhunter, The Green Arrow, The Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg and Brainiac.[/font][/font]

Sportsdude

Nobody knows Chloe's powers. She's not telling Clark yet. lol
That was her mom's powers. Her mom could control people.
Chloe's power was that tear thing she did when Lois died in the season finale last year.
I wonder who took Lionel though, someone just randomly picks him up. Strange.

Lise

OK but I certainly don't remember Supergirl having braclets on her hands. Oh well. They don't follow the traditional super heroes script anyways so what do I know.

What happen to Clark's mom? I don't see her name at the start of the credits anymore. She quit the show or what?

On the another note, anyone catch Bionic Woman? I love the show. Super hawt chick kicks ass! Excellent stuff. And I also love Reaper. Funny, funny show.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I know she had that tear thing power to her but why the fainting and then pronounced dead?  There must be more and I can't wait to find out.

purelife

I saw Bionic Women for a wee bit.  I was like "hey, that's filmed in Raincouver!" lol.

How about Prison Break, Lise?  That main character guy is freaking smokin hawt!  I don't watch that show though, but just like to see him when my guy is watching it. :))  

Lise

LOL. Oh yeah, it did rain a lot on Bionic Woman. My hubby saw a bit of the filming downtown. He was so excited but did not catch the girl playing BW. I'm just glad to see some characters from my favorite series Battlestar cross over to BW. Like Starbuck who played the blonde villian and the Chief from Battlestar. Dunno what type of character he is.

I bet Chole's power is rejuvenation. It's weird that she would have super powers after being on the show this long.

No, not into Prison Break. Dunno. It's not exactly a show to my liking but the guys are really, really hawt.[/DIV]
Bill Cosby.

|