So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

ooo...do let us know how that interview goes for you Lise.

i'm not too familiar about tisane teas but i think tisane is a category of the type of teas out there.  Michel's mate de coca is a tisane tea.  i think that tisane teas tend to rejunvenate energy, and is mild and stimulating.

the one i drank had coconut slices, cardamom, organic rooibos, apple, cinnamon, ginger, pepper and almond.      

Lise

Sound rather complex there. Where do you find this?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

It was in a tin can from Chapters.  I don't know if they have it there anymore but any specialty tea stores would have this sort of special blend of herbs and spices.  They're not in tea bags, so more healthy for ya. :))  

Michel

purelife

oh hey, i didn't know that.  

i thought that it was some sort of genre for tea.  good to know, thanks. :)  

Michel

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]            

Michel

Sportsdude

afternoon. lol the weather. First time the seas are clear of clouds and we're under cloud cover. Usually its reverse. So rain has to be coming now, its got a bit cooler. weather is so fascinating.

finishing up my anthro report, gf's study habits are rubbing off on me. lol    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

Microwave burrito for dinner with a glass of V8.

Had a nice lunch with my mom and dad, though.  Fish, rice and pineapple salsa.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Should have had a V8 !!!

Awful quiet in here these days.  Gets a little quieter each day.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I'm still here!
 Life keeps getting in the way of DS, though.  Sucks.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

i'm too busy as lil me said, life. But hey if you look at the stats from previous year september last year was even slower.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

wyk

Sportsdude wrote:
afternoon. lol the weather. First time the seas are clear of clouds and we're under cloud cover. Usually its reverse. So rain has to be coming now, its got a bit cooler. weather is so fascinating.

finishing up my anthro report, [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]gf's study habits [/FONT]are rubbing off on me. lol

Whoa, you've only been at school for what, three weeks, and already you have a girlfriend? Man, don't tie yourself down so quickly, especially your first month there.  College is meant to be a place to explore and go out with as many people as you can, within reason, of course (not like Fibby from over at the other forum, lol).  

wyk

purelife wrote:
I have to say that wyk has excellent advices and ideas.  She's not so new though.  :(((

Aww pl, thanks, just trying to help other post-secondary students seeing as I've been one forever. I sometimes forget those very students I try to help are likely doing that same thing I did back then, po-poing sage advice then falling flat on one's face or ass and realizing one should have listened to the elders in the first place.  Hehe.  

That comment about me not being so new and your sad smilies...  

Lil Me

Morning everyone!  Sunny here so far.  Looks like it's gonna be a good one.

Off to my great aunt's funeral today- the one who died alone in her apt.  She was quite reclusive, and noone knew much about her.  My mom and dad have learned quite a bit about her by sorting her belongings- music she liked, things she collected.

Mr LM graciously did the layout for the programs at the funeral.  When I went to Staples to pick them up yesterday, the inside was printed UPSIDE DOWN.  Ooops.  Needless to say, the store manager was totally embarassed, and they did a rush job to re-do before the end of the day yesterday.

|