So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Gotta run......see ya later.   Enjoy the rest of the morning.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

That's the plan, PC. :)))  I am aiming for a better score than last year.  That'll help increase my wage.  :))  

Oh, no personal plans for Oct, just work.  We have a brand new client who brings us lots of work.  This'll keep me super busy.  I'm looking forward to it.  

Lise

More foam added to the shed? Hey, that's a novel idea. Thanks, I'll look into that. Foam to inside or outside? I tell you, I would be soooooo ashame to show the shed to a professional. Looks like someone just tack on the walls and throw the slabs here and there. Our goofy looking shed.

Yep, snow in Calgary and I wouldn't trade place with his cousins. Speaking of Calgary, I miss Devil. Where the heck is he??  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I miss Devil too... :(((  Maybe he's already in Florida?

Lise

Bye bye PC!!

Well, it's good to keep yourself busy. Time flies when you're busy. Good luck on your score.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Thanks sweetie Lise.  And bye boadacious PC.  be nice to the roofers.

Gopher

boadacious???? In the manner of Boadicea???
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I have no idea, Gopher.  I meant bodacious.  Ode to Boadaciousness!  

Gopher

Still don't know what it means! I'm dumb today.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

I remember he said he didn't take the Florida job, I think.

I love rain, I'm a duck. lol

speaking of work, I'm swamped at the moment, I need a rescue boat to save me. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

SD ?  Are you at the Dingy Dock Pub ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/e030.gif" border=0]

Still no sign of the roofers...AND IT'S SUNNY HERE !!!!  I'm going to blow UP !!!!!!  

Sportsdude

lol no I've tired of drinking for some reason and sort of are rebelling against the pot smokers. I think they're stupid. Time has been going to fast and I haven't kept up with the readings because I can't get through a single page, borefest. I study my notes in class. But I've got to read the books. ugh. Only book I find interesting is the sociology book. Plus I've got too many heavy loaded classes.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Focus young man, FOCUS.

Pretend you aren't in school, like when you were reading all that stuff for pure enjoyment.

|