So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

alphabet technique?

pm me if you weary weary wanna go to this book sale.  

wyk

I didn't know that PC, lol.  Well, we first finished up what was left of our Liquid Tide, tried out those fancy-smancy specially made for front-load soaps.  Size of the bottle is like half of the Tide, but same price if not a dollor or two more.  I was like what the heck, same price and I could make the regular Tide last twice as long seeing as I'm only using 1/4 cup.   Well, if that nulifies the warranty on our washer, then I say a pox on the manufacturers. Have had the washer for a year now, using just 1/4 cup Ultra Tide Free (just the regular kind--not the special for front-loads)  not one problem so eh.

P.C.

I was like what the heck, same price and I could make the regular Tide last twice as long seeing as I'm only using 1/4 cup.   Well, if that nulifies the warranty on our washer, then[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"] I say a pox on the manufacturers.[/FONT][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"] [/FONT]

rofl....I couldn't agree more.

The program I watched said the 'specialty' detergents cost 5 to 10 cents more per load......which adds up to a hefty sum in the lifetime of a washing maching.  Not all warranties have this same 'little flaw'.....so if it matters to you.[img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="vny!://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]..check the one you have.  

lol.....manufacturer requiring pricey specialty products....

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ma[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bad[/TD] [TD]n[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=badman name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Good morning everyone.  A beautiful day out there.  I think I may go play with the bears for a while and then maybe go out for lunch.  I'm not up for 'home lunch' today.

Michel

P.C.

I don't have any pepper spray.....but I have a pepper mill ?  Will that work ?   Hahahahaha.    

Sportsdude

have a great day everyone!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

That's a neat cultural fact.  Thanks, Michel.

Mr LM phoned me to say there were huge skytrain problems this morning.  Was anyone else affected besides him?

Not much going on here.  Cold.  Rainy.  Bleh.  Lots to do and I don't feel like doing any of it.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Ahhh....the dreaded S.A.D.  I was just talking about that to someone this morning.  

Well....I have sunshine here...so I think I'll go out and get me some.

Sunshine,  that is.

Lil Me

hahahaha.  And lunch.  Have you decided where you're going for lunch?

(I just ate some leftovers, a banana, a nectarine, and some soy nuts).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Hello beautiful people,

Well, just dropped off a couple of resumes. Got a call back within a few hours. Totally unprepared for that. They asked what days I wanted, what time I'll be available, etc. etc. And I haven't even gotten an interview. So it's nice to know that there are jobs out there for me. Yaaay!!

Now I'm starting to freak out about my job. I mean... OMG. What if I forgot how to take radiographs? Or make teeth models? Or put on a rubber dam? ARGH!! Mustn't let those negative thoughts in me. Gotta be positive!

Lunch for me was something from T & T.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Wonderful news about the phone call, Lise.

purelife

Afternoon Lil Me, Lise, Sawdust and everyone else who logs in later or who are lurking.

I was lucky this morning to not get involved with skytrain problems.  That explains why I saw too many people at the platform than normal.  Last night, they had problems during rush hour.  *sigh*  When fall/winter comes, skytrain almost always has problems.  Last year, was absolutely horrid!  

Wow, that's great to know that there's such a demand for you, Lise.  Me happy 4 U! :))

Lunch was butter chicken and an apple.    

Lise

Agree with you, purelife. It's always in the worst of times when the skytrain have problems. Meh. The worst is getting stuck on the train itself for a long time and it feels so cramp in there.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|