Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

me too. night p.c.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

morning DS.
So I turned on CNN looks like its been 24/7 OJ coverage down there. lol so silly.

bit nippy out.

Lise

Lil Me - the dumplings? They should be at T & T in the frozen section. Under gow gee or something like that. I know they're located in the middle section of T & T Metrotown, just beside the fish ball section. There's a whole long row of frozen stuff, they should be located there.

Thank you, Mr. Sawdust! Those are some prime examples and tips!! I will definitely use them to my best advantage. Uhm... you're not a dentist, are you? Wanna hire me?

Haven't done the resume dropping off yet, Lise Jr. has come down with a stupid cough and running nose. I thought she was over her flu but this is something new. Now hubby has also come down with the same bug. Hmph.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sawdust

LOL Lise. No I'm not a Dentist, if I'm going to carve or drill something it will be wood!  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
So I turned on CNN looks like its been 24/7 OJ coverage down there. lol so silly.

At least it's not about Anna's girl who just turned one or Paris Hilton or Britney Spears!

P.C.

Good morning.  A gorgeous day out there.

Who's doing what?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:

At least it's not about Anna's girl who just turned one or Paris Hilton or Britney Spears!

LOL!!

I spoke too soon. Roommate was watching CNN Headline news just to laugh at how silly the american media was. After the OJ case, its about Britney and her court appointed parent guide to teach her how to raise kids and her random drug testing because she's an habitual user.

The other roommate emailed me asking shouldn't the media be covering something else more important? I said this is important, to the people. Its what they want. Live vicariously through celebrities because they have nothing to live for in their own lives.

Michel

sd logged out

tv channels, people magazine are only here because the people want it. Then the companies control us, for example BBC World is more or less restricted in being shown in the states.

Illegal immigration, the right is worried that these people will bring their view of the world on the 'capitalist society'.  

The country is so NIMBY its hysterical.  

purelife

Did someone say control?

Lil Me

Hi and hello!

Went to the spa this morning with a friend.  Mr LM bought me a massage gift ceritificate for Mother's Day and I finally used it.  WOW!  I feel so much better.

Toasted panini sandwich on Commercial Drive for lunch (yummy!).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Is that like a cyborg ?

purelife

ooo...you got spoiled LM. Nice to hear that. :)

I had cabbage rolls and an apple for lunch.

P.C.

Gotta love a massage. Lucky Lil Me.

I had tomato soup.  I don't know what it is about tomato soup.....but it always makes me feel like a kid.

|