So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I think on that note, I'm going outside to play with the bears.

See ya later. (I hope)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lise

Uhm... Michel are you offering to go out naked in the woods so you can attract tourists? I just scrolled the past few pages so I haven't been paying attention.

Got the call back from the dentist. I called them this morning to say no, I wasn't interested in going ahead with the work interview. She called back to ask why and I said, to be frank, I wasn't getting paid for when I working at my former office which was true. She asked how much and I quoted the figure, she said she can't match that. Tough luck. Well, I wished them all the best.

You know you can kinda tell they're cheap the moment you walk into the office... I should have stopped then and there. Ah well. If anything, it gives me good practise for interviews ahead.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

I think you have a very good attitude, Lise.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Good girl Lise.  Now don't you feel empowered ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a084.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

GO LISE!!!
as they say "You go girl!!"
tell them like it is!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Lise, you're one in a million- so wait for the right dentist.  Just think: you've got good technical skills, your're experienced, and you have extra language skills (VERY important in the Vancouver area)!!!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Ahh.... I have to say that you guys are my strongest supporters apart from my family. Whoohoo!!

Boy, did anyone see outside? One minute it was dry, the next lightning and thunder. What a storm! Perhaps an indication of what's to come in the fall months ahead.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

Afternoon everyone.

*sigh* finally have a quick minute to catch up on DS.

Lise - This is just one experience/interview out of the many that I'm sure you will receive.  You'll have that chance to pick the one you want to be with.  :))

Michel - What are you talking about?  It was POURING a few minutes ago, but then it stopped.  You'll need an umbrella, m'dear, unless you plan to capture rain in your water bottle to save as samples for back home. ;)  Sears/The Bay - CHEAP!

Lunch was leftover green beans, baby potatoes and salmon.  Dinner is butter chicken!  I can't WAIT!  It'll be a definite treat after my work out. :)))    

Michel

Lil Me

Evening everyone!

P.C.- What's the bear report today?

No dinner for me tonight.  I had lunch twice today!  I had eaten lunch already, then my mom wanted to meet me and talk, so we went to the food court in the Crystal Mall.  I can see why Lise loves that place.  We shared a tofu dish, a green beans dish and some rice with two cups of tea ($4.75) and also had two grilled yams ($1.11).  Heckuva deal.

Lise- I was actually looking for those soup dumplings you've talked about, but I couldn't see any.

This weather has been crazy today.  Sun.  Rain.  Storm.  Sun.  Rain.

Michel- yes, you probably need an umbrella (or a rain jacket with a hood) and some waterproofing spray for your shoes.  Same goes for SD.

Michel

|