So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

uh, morning!  Wow, you guys were up late.

plans for weekend anyone?

Michel

Michel

Michel

Lise

Michel!! Yaaay!!! You've finally registered!! Bless point. Welcome, welcome!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Right. Before I head off to lunch.... I just got a call from my dentist and they can't offer me the job back before they've already given it to someone else. Oh well. I knew it. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

Now I'm scared and excited about going back to work, looking for different dentists. I'm sure I'll be fine but I'm just a bit scared about the whole thing. Trying to do my resume now, boy... what a headache.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

49er

Lise wrote:
........Now I'm scared and excited about going back to work, looking for different dentists. I'm sure I'll be fine but I'm just a bit scared about the whole thing. Trying to do my resume now, boy... what a headache.[/DIV]
 For a large city like Vancouver I would guess there is an agency where you can register and work on an oncall basis if you prefer to work part time.......who do dentists call when their CDAs call in sick??  

What you are feeling is normal, its call inertia.....you were comfortable at your old job and could probably do the work with your eyes close.  Now you're out of the comfort zone

Anyway, good luck with your job hunting

Lise

Yes, there are tempting agencies. I supposed I can give those a try as well.

Ah, thanks guys! It's good to have support. I CAN do this. I believe in myself and I'll find a good position soon.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

It may be a headache Ms Lise, but it is all worth it.  Some place closer to home with reasonable pay and flexible hours and wonderful staff....I'll pray for ya Lise. :)))

*sigh* finally have a chance to sit at my desk and fool around on the net ;)  I had a chicken salad sandwich.

Lise

Chicken salad is yummy. Sounds healthy.

Right, see you guys later for dinner! Can't wait. Er... I might be late, not sure how to get to our secret abode of love just yet.

Cheerios!
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

just got back from me wandering the coast line. Had a freaking blast.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

It was awesome. I got all the tourist booklets for every part of the province now, I'm set for the summer.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|