So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

I'm really surprised to see that they even come as far north as Washington.  Did you take pics ?

Yeah we posted at the same time as you see, not a terrible pic, I took it for "archives".

P.C.

Cool......the first pelican I ever saw was in Mexico.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Mr LM says there are lots of pelicans on the Alberta/Montana border.

Well it's good to know, the whites ones are hard to see and an endagered species in BC according o the link of PC.

Michel

It was weird to see them there cos the area is semi-desertic.  

Michel

I like this cutie one  :

Sportsdude

just got back from the student pub. weee

talked to another japanese girl who speaks mid level english. She told me most japanese guys are really super shy so japanese girls aren't used to guys talking to them. oke.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

More choice and more chance for you

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]rd[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]wei[/td][td]o[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="b37a51baa5b1322b2fc9c9472ea2ef7c" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
lol  

Sportsdude

lol most of my school is that way. lol  

Michel

that way shy or weirdo ?

I wanna go back to school !!!

Sportsdude

well most of the school is asian. Well international wise.  

Sportsdude

most of my friends don't come from canada.  

Michel

oh I see, well it sure gonna be different from the corn fields of the midwest  

Sportsdude

lololololol

yeah.hahaha

I mean its not that hard to talk to women/girls. I don't get why people have to be shy. What's to loose? seriously.

wyk

Sportsdude wrote:
there's not enough buses and they don't come around enough. You can get stranded for hours. It was a school night. I'm not wasting 3hrs on a bus.

Ah, well surely your roomies have a car or two among them, or all your new friends at the residence?  That's what carpooling to the grocery store is all about while at college when the bus only comes by every half hour.  

P.C.

Rats.....my power went out in mid post around 10:30.  So I went to bed, and I was awakened 10 minutes ago when the TV downstairs came blaring and lights on everywhere.

I'm assuming someone must have crashed into a power pole.....as 10 minutes after the lights went out, there were sirens galore.

I hope I can get back to sleep.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|