So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

the net is full of weirdo, here's my last one, remember ?

[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,5387.0.html"][FONT color=#565656]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,5387.0.html[/FONT][/A]

This thread also seems totally unconnected.  I don't get your point.

Yes, purelife......the posts remain after an account is deleted.  Otherwise the whole forum would be rendered an unreadable jumble, leaving the remaining respsonses nonsensical.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

I don't get your point.

Never mind then.

P.C.

I understand your meaning Michel.....I'm just concerned that there is a blending of cyber-stalking and reality 'stalking'.          

Michel

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US]Well no, I don't think that there is any blending of cyber and real stalking anymore. You probably prove out of any doubt that all those guest checking the PL profile that I notice could be explained otherwise. But yet, PL has decide to pay more attention to what she post here, hence the discussion carry on about that.[/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]For myself, I just post the Fiona link cos it's been the 3 or 4 th episode that I pass through (although that last one here was the shortest and I suspect some weird DVer in particular. For me it was just to prove that you have to pay attention about what you're posting. There are disfunctional people out there living in a fantasy world, and they can love you or hate you without even never have met you...[/SPAN][/SPAN]

P.C.

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; 12pt: ; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]For myself, I just post the Fiona link cos it's been the 3 or 4 th episode that I pass through (although that last one here was the shortest and I suspect some weird DVer in particular. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]For me it was just to prove that you have to pay attention about what you're posting. There are disfunctional people out there living in a fantasy world, and they can love you or hate you without even never have met you...[/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; 12pt: ; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"][/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; 12pt: ; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e6e6e6"]I couldn't agree more Michel.....especially the part about them loving you or hating you without even having met.  [/FONT][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; 12pt: ; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]I actually think of Facebook this way.....I think it's hugely dangerous.  People think it's so 'private' unless you are 'invited'....this is SO not true.[/SPAN][/SPAN]

Michel

yep, being there done that. unfortunatly.

Lise

This just sucks. I can't believe this would happen. I bet now everyone's being very careful on DS. *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I feel like SD......I must be so totally missing something.

49er

P.C. wrote:
I feel like SD......I must be so totally missing something.[/DIV]
   me too

EDIT:  be funny if it turned out to be Mike

Michel

lol I was thinking about that.[/DIV]

Michel

This just sucks. I can't believe this would happen. I bet now everyone's being very careful on DS. *sigh*

Come on Lise, so far we're quite sure DS has nothing to do with that thanks the the explanations of PC, being careful is good, and not synonym of silent or boredom.[/DIV]

Michel

lol I was thinking about that.

Oh, just in case poor PL is searching who it can be : I was not thinking seriously it could be his nemesis Mike.[/DIV][/DIV]

Lise

Too hot. Can't sleep. *sigh* I'm missing purelife already!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Michel wrote:
I can tell you that your profile is checked very often by one (or many?) "guest", especially in the morning, so I would definitly pay attention about that.

Sometimes this is just a search engine or a bot scanning pages.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Yea, yea......that too.

|