Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

oh my tb actually added one of Lise's suggestions. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

P.C. wrote:
We are going to try your Indian Butter Chicken recipe this weekend.  I've never had it, so it will be tough to tell if it's tasting like it's supposed to, but as long as it tastes good.....that's the main thing.[/DIV]
     Heya PC.

I've tried that recipe and it works. You can serve it either with basmati rice or just buy those plain naan breads that come sealed from Save-On Foods. Good luck with the recipe and let me know how it goes.

hotsex.... that's the funniest anti-spam I've ever seen. Either DS is playing with our minds or TB is actually sexually frustrated. Hehe.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Sportsdude wrote:
oh my tb actually added one of Lise's suggestions. lol  
    Yes! That must explain it, SD. The power of sexually transmitted thoughts!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yup.

well the space shuttle got into space without exploding and no problems.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Anyone in here sporting facial hair?

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]te[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]eli[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

All right everybody.  Enough with the work nonsense.  I think we need to get our priorities straight.  

Lunch ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yes please.

I'm starving!

Happy um...Thursday?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Good lord....where has the week gone.

I'm glad to see that you have prioritized your schedule to take care of the appropriate order of things.

What can I get you Monkee?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I missed bibimbap day this week   =(

I slept late and came to work in the afternoon and it was all gone!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo...some of that!

*hugs*

Hi there    =)

P.C.

OMG....how are you doing?  Do you think you'll make it to the next bibimbap day?  My thoughts are with you.

I'll try and whip some up and get it to you before noon.

I'm feeling a tad under the weather today, so I'm wondering how good an idea it is for me to be messing around in your bibimbap.  I shall wear the appropriate safety attire to prepare.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I don't mind getting your germs.

I'm immune to most human bugs anyway   =)

But I'm sorry you're not feeling so great!

Don't cook for me! Have a seat on the couch and put on some fuzzy socks!

*leading P.C. over to a warm and cozy couch*

forumla1

pc not feeling well?  oh dearz.... take care girl :)))      

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/ekelig/g026.gif" border=0]

P.C.

Going back to bed.  Will check in later to ensure you have all enjoyed your lunch.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/o055.gif" border=0]

forumla1

rest easy PC... sweet dreamz....

|