So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

You better jote that down too, SD. Who knows? Maybe one of these days you could make it for your Canadian wife. teeheee.

Right. It's late, I gotta say my g'nites so g'nite everyone! Sweet dreams.... I know I'm gonna be dreaming of cute cat girls and near-naked Spartans. Woot!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hehehe lise.
g'nite

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

OK....I gotta change the subject for a minute.  I'm telling ya this is awesome.

My feet have been getting um...a little dry. (I call them summer feet)....so I slathered them to smithereens with cream lotion.  I put my feet in plastic bags (LOL) and put socks over them and slept with them on. (has anyone else done this?) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

When I got up in the morning, I swear my feet haven't felt like that since I was 2.  Baby feets.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Good night Lovely Lise !  Nice chatting with you. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Bye Miss Lise   =)))))

I am tempted to try the bag thing except it sounds like a practical joke.

When I open the bags my feet will be gone I think.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Hahahaa.....no practical joke.  Aside from the fact that it sounds ridiuculous....and I suppose it have may have LOOKED ridiculous....it IS amazing.    

Sportsdude

hmmm I've heard of doing that, but alas my feet aren't worth it.  

P.C.

You might want to look after those puppies......you never know when someone may want to give you a nice foot massage.  You don't want them to be all hard and tattered do ya ?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

My face has been a little dry.

Maybe I will try putting my head in a bag of lotion overnight.  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

eh, maybe but they've been stomped on way too much from my football days.  

P.C.

Yes Monkee....I hear that has some pretty increcible results too.  Let me know how it works.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I will try tonight.

If you never hear from me again you will know something went wrong   ;)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

P.C.

Byeeeee Monkeeeeeeeeee !

Sportsdude

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  

P.C.

I'm off to bed too....G'night SD. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/n020.gif" border=0]

|