So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]RES EVIL KICKS ASS!   0_0[/div] Sooooo good. Why did they have to piss on my grave with an asstastic sequel I ask you?
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
you mean #3?  Res Evil Extinsion?  my guy read the book but wanted to familiarize himself with one and two....  

nighty night princess PC. ;)

Sportsdude

night PM.

They're talking about personal items. I don't see mp3 player on that list because I want to take pictures of my 'journey' so the camera will be out.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

you mean #3?  Res Evil Extinsion?

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Russ

Schadenfreude wrote:
 I haven't seen those other movies.

Since you're so lazy here it is straight from imdb.

A marksman (Wahlberg) living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to track the real killer and find out who exactly set him up, and why.[/DIV]
   The mark walhberg one is based roughly off of a book that I read years ago.. I remembered it when I watched the movie.

But the shooter is just like that westley snipes movie.. I know this cause we rented them both at the same time and watched them back to back.. almost the same plot with similar ideas..    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Morning everyone.. have some flavouring my coffee and drinking while surfing DS.

Hows everyone else?

<crickets>

<crickets>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sawdust

Good Morning Crickets & all, what's everyone up to today??
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

purelife

Good morning everyone...I'm having a poppy seed muffin with my usual tea with cream and sugar... extra cream!

Anybody have any exciting plans this coming long weekend?

Sawdust

Morning PL. Exciting, Lol. Firewood duty this weekend. 2 cords to split & stack and another 2 to stack. Not a lot of excitement there, but it makes for a cozy winter.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lil Me

Morning!  Just black coffee here.

My weekend is going to consist of packing for a road trip to Reno and Utah.  I believe Mr LM is back from the North tonight.  The Utah portion of the trip will be work-related for him, and I haven't a clue where we're going or what to pack for that.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sawdust

Lil Me said:

The Utah portion of the trip will be work-related for him, and I haven't a clue where we're going or what to pack for that.

[/DIV]
Pack liquor, from what i hear it could be kinda dry there.  

purelife

Morning Sawdust and Lil Me.  Pack liquor for the Mister and green tea for the missus. ;)    

Lise

Morning all. I see from the past posts that SD is getting ready for his trip here. Have a good flight, SD. Here's hoping they won't check you for places that don't shine that often.

BTW, toothpaste should be fine if you pack them into your luggage that's not as carry-on. I think.

Lil Me. I'm so jealous you're going away. Utah! Wow. I've only seen pictures of it. Do take lotsa pictures and send them my way. How so so exciting.

Yesterday I baked cookies and as a precaution, took 1/2 away (to be frozen for next time) but the cookies didn't last long. Man. We're cookie monsters at home.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning Lise!   What kinda cookies?

I'm thinking about bringing my electric kettle and tea bags (regular and green).  It's brutal trying to get a good cup of tea.  And that unsweetened iced tea in the U.S. totally sucks!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hey Lise!

I saw at Costco that they sold these Lipton Iced Tea packets where you just pour one into your bottled water.  Have you ever tried those?  

I wish that I took a vacation day today.  My guy has an extra day off for the long weekend and it would be nice to have a week day together.  :(

Yea, what kinda cookies Lise?!!  

Send pics to me 2, lil me. :)))

Lise

Chocolate chip cookies. From my fuzzy memory, the recipe goes something like this:

250g butter

2.5 cups plain flour

1/2 tsp vanilla essence

2 eggs

1.5 cups sugar

bag of chocolate chips

It's ok. Seems simple enough but I think there's gotta be a better one out there. I might look around, find something with a bit less butter.

Yeah, purelife. I think I've tried those Lipton thingy you're talking about. I tend to go for the one with lemon or lime flavor to the tea. Love those.[/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|