Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Your mom's moving?        

Sportsdude

lol I like my avatar better.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

no she's not moving class rooms. Just that they had summer school at the school this year and the room she's in became some what of a storage room. big huge filing cabinets had to be moved out.  

purelife

ah I see...

so anyone here eat licorice?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Not for a while!!! When I used to stay late at the computer lab during mid-terms and finals some thoughtful person would always put a costco sized jug of red licorice out for us and I became a little addicted. Scrummy    =)

Black licorice always tasted like ass to me.

How about you?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

My co-worker got me addicted to the licorice all-sorts.  :)))  The black ones aren't my fav's either.   It tastes like chinese medicine...with that bitterness to it.

Oh, I saw 300 movie last night.  Anyone else watched it?  AWESOME movie. :)))

Sportsdude

I have not seen that movie but I want to.
I've got to see Transformers and the Simpsons though.

purelife

I thought that you've seen Transformers!!!    

P.C.

Did someone say licorice ?  

Licorice is my favourite candy.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

nope I haven't.
I want to. Hopefully sometime this week.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Noooo!! Haven't seen it yet! Just put it on my Netflix list!

People say it's not historically accurate. People say it's racist. People say it's a bunch of CG garbage.

But those people OBVIOUSLY aren't Tolkien fans!!! I hear the orcs are magnificent!      
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

Which kind of licorice do you like PC?  Do you like the allsorts?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I should have mentioned before, I like the long thin kind that is hollow in the middle.

Not sure if you have that in Canadia.

P.C.

I don't mind the alsorts.....they're kinda too sweet sometimes.  Panda licorice used to be my fave, but hubby brought home a new one for me a couple weeks ago, and it was pure licorice heaven (if you like licorice)

[img]http://www.althealth.co.uk/assets/scripts/image_processor.php?id=6421&size=200"]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

what is that PM? I don't even know what that is.  

|