So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I feel like reading my urban planning book. So g'night all. I've got to read a how to manual on "Vancouverism".  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Goodnight, SD.  Happy reading!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

SD- When you get to Vancouver, you'd probably enjoy some free walking tours led by architects (Architectural Institute of BC- their professional organization).  They are advertized in the newspaper.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

walking tours? where do I sign up! Sounds like a brilliant weekend idea for me (i did my schedule so i have friday plus the weekend off). Anything dealing with archeticture/planning/public transit I soak that stuff up like a sponge.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Nice seeing everyone tonight....but I think I'm off to dent my pillow.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/e010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Now I'm confused.
Who's still here?

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lil Me

I'm still here.  Barely holding on, though.

U still at work, Monkee?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Well I wasn't going to be still here.....but I'm still here.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I'm still here too, Mr.monkee.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Hi!!!!
Did you guys realize this is page 1337 ?
How f*cking leet is that????

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

kitten

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Time to sleep, I think, perchance to thrash and struggle in bed all night and wake up covered in sweat with my pillow missing again   0_0  

Lil Me

Or like Garfield when he dreams abour eating the world's biggest pancake.  Then he wakes up and the blanket is gone.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Uggggg. Now you're making me hungry    

Ok, I'm out of here. Go with noodles, my children!!!!

kitten

Good night, monkee, and may you wake to find the pillow still clinging to your head.

* still soaked in sweat*  

|