So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

hey all.. hows the day going? Its rainy at night again here.

Lunch was chicken.. and dinner was roast pork with french fries. lol.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

sounds good Russ.
I'm just doing nothing really. Too hot outside.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey!  Drat.  Missed Russ again.  
 Dev is single again?  Watch out Calgary!!!!
 Lunch was chicken salad at the White Spot- chicken, cashews, grapes, celery and greens with balsamic vinagirette.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Ooooo...that sounds good Lil Me.  

Yup...you missed the Russ-meister again.  Anything exciting going on for you this weekend ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hey P.C.  I've got my taekwondo test tonight (red stripe belt) and then I'm gonna mow down on some pizza (chicken) that I've got stashed away in the freezer.  I love pizza, and I've been abstaining lately.

Hopefully Mr LM is coming home this weekend.  He's been gone for a month.

More lacrosse games- the hightlight is that Jeckyl's team gets to play in between periods during a Junior A game on Sat night.  Heckyl's music class is having a BBQ, and my parents are downsizing- so I get to go help them throw stuff out.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I've got my taekwondo test tonight (red stripe belt) and then I'm gonna mow down on some pizza (chicken) that I've got stashed away in the freezer.  I love pizza, and I've been abstaining lately.

OHHHH !!!!  How exciting Lil Me.  GOOD for YOU !  

You have a busy weekend.  Downsizing at 'moms' is actually a lot of fun.  It's like a little trip down memory lane.

Awesome that Mr. Me will be home soon.  I bet Heckyl and Jeckyl are bouncing off the walls?

Sportsdude

Mr. LM sure is a busy guy.  

purelife

Hey Lil Me.

Wow, red belt test!  That's awesome!  Good luck with that!  :))  You're SOOO close to the top!  

Sportsdude

black is the top right?  

purelife

I think that her next one is red with black stripes and then the final, black. :)))  WOW!  She's deadly!  She probably knows how to leap from board to board in mid-air.... My eyes are wide in amazement!  I bet she could do more than that...but I'm impressed!!!!!!  :)))  hee hee...

Congrats again though, Lil Me!  That must be such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment!  :))

Sportsdude

yeah me and swimming but that's awesome with the tae kowando thing. I took two classes and then that was it. lol

how's the cold pl?

P.C.

Gee SD.....at the risk of being hurtful.....that post was about Lil Me and her incredible accomplishment....not you and your swimming.  I mean, I know there's really no such thing as hi-jacking the lunch thread.....because it's just a great place for random thoughts and comments.  But....well.......it's just that......what I mean is.............. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

I wrote it bad, I really meant wow you make my swimming exploits seem pre-schoolish. I did the tae kawndo thing and I couldn't do it for some reason. So for her to go so far is AMAZING.  

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]

That's much better.  It really IS quite amazing.

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Gee SD.....at the risk of being hurtful.....that post was about Lil Me and her incredible accomplishment....not you and your swimming.  I mean, I know there's really no such thing as hi-jacking the lunch thread.....because it's just a great place for random thoughts and comments.  But....well.......it's just that......what I mean is.............. [img style="cursor: pointer; font-style: italic;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif[/img]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I agree with you PC.  We were talking about Lil Me, SD, and not about your swimming.  Lil Me spent years to get into where she's at with tae kwon doe and actually stuck with it.  If I just started swimming, like yourself, I wouldn't be bragging about it or keep saying how much I've accomplished unless I kept at it for months and can actually say that I've accomplished a lot.  

I don't know, but you seem to find ways to just end up talking about yourself, SD.  It just makes me feel that you're here just for attention.  If you want attention, you need it from REAL LIFE people, friends, family.  Not from people who you've never met.  It really makes me feel that you're needy.

|