So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lunch for me too, don't know what to eat.
Still can't believe all the weight I've lost just by swimming a lot everyday for just a week. At this rate a month from now I'll be nothing left. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Thanks kitten! I am single again, so I can look...flirt...look some more...flirt some more! LOL!

long time no chat!

I will stop by later before I venture out for the weekend.  

kitten

Devil, I'm so sorry to hear that you are single again.  *going back to stand in line*  I'm hoping you will continue to drop around for chats when I'm here.  I seem to keep missing you.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

he'll become mr. latino heat when he gets to miami.  

Devil

LOL! I am sure this blonde I would be invisible to those beautiful Latino girls down there!?

Lunch plans changed. Joey T's had a 40 minute wait. So I just got some Teryaki noodles to go, not in the mood to wait 40 minutes for just a lunch.

Sportsdude

you'd be surprise. That is if you can keep up with them partying wise. Miami Beach is crazy.  

Devil

Yeah I know. We went to South Beach one night while I was there. It reminded me of a hot, tropical Montreal (night life style anyways). Without the old hookers that have cigarettes hanging out of their mouth.  

I was more interested in the beach than the bars though. Man, I never seen a white sand beach like that since Cancun.

Sportsdude

Enjoy it while you can, 20 years Miami will be in the sea.  

Devil

So will the Richmond and most of the Lower Mainland and parts of the Island. sadly!

Sportsdude

yeah bummer indeed. Unless we build giant dikes and pumping systems like holland.  

Devil

Man! this teryaki was bland! tasted like "steamed nothing"

Sportsdude

bummer. I had this japanese food frozen thingy. It was pretty good.  

Schadenfreude

Sportsdude wrote:
yeah bummer indeed. Unless we build giant dikes and pumping systems like holland.  

[img]http://images.google.ca/url?q=http://www.frankcapri.com/eyeshotimages/RosieODonnell.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFU0VNSUzXdO1L93Lr8sOcpwrZoGA"] [FONT size=5] [/FONT]

[FONT size=5]*News Flash*[/FONT]

[FONT size=5]Rosie Takes On Mother Nature[/FONT]

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

Schadenfreude

Oh well, whatever. I was spelling phonetically.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

|