So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

Add some sweet potatoes!
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

well I spent an hour in traffic to this place with a roof over a pool. Then got there and lo and behold no water in the pool, they're working on it. bummer. So I sat in the spa pool and now I'm super relaxed. lol
but I still want to swim. :((

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

and also add some avocado, Lil Me. :)  

Sportsdude

well I'm going to try swimming again maybe this other place doesn't have a pool problem.  

P.C.

How bout tossing a little poutine into that salad too Lil Me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

LOL at "tossing the poutine"  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

"tossing the poutine"  Maybe a new Olympics category?

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

poutine = 20 laps at the pool  

kitten

Poutine NEEDS 20 laps at the pool after eating it!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

never had poutine but I'm afraid with my family history I might die. lol
wait so the poutine wants the 20 laps or does the person eating it need the 20 laps?

Lise

Gawd. Poutine now has a dirty taint to it now on DS.

Always wanted to try poutine but never made it past the line-up. I don't know. Something about cheese and sour cream and gravy and whatever-in-between the fries that just yell 'calories on your thighs'!

Looking foward to wearing my swim suit if it gets hotter. WHY ISN'T SUMMER HERE YET?!?!?! Yesterday I had to go out and wear my damn jacket. IN JUNE! Please let it get hotter......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

lol Lise.  Yes, I think the actual translation of poutine, is Cellulite in a Cup.  Those in the know, simply call it CC.  

*not so interesting fact about poutine.  It is not included in spell check....like it doesn't even exist.

Devil

Gooood Morning Lunchers!

Wow! So its been a wee bit soggy here. Calgary broke a record for a June rainfall. Now it is supposed to be sunny and warm. Darn lawn is growing too fast now. Kind of glad it is a small yard! LOL!

Keep on smiling!

P.C.

DEVIL !!!!! [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]

It's not been too bad here for rain.....we've had a little.  Mostly it's just been overcast and darned cold for June.  I've even had to light a fire a couple times in the last couple weeks.  What's up with that?  

Devil

Hi P.C.!!

I came close to turning on my heat a few nights ago. But we just wore sweaters and kept it off. It really hasn't been to cold, just wet. good duck weather. Its always so green here in June. By the end of July, it starts looking pretty dry.

Not as busy this week for me. Kind of a "Calm in between storms".    

|