So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I think you may need to ask yourself why you always take things so personally!

Thanks.  Asked and answered.  I DID say I wasn't sure......just asking.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
I'm sensing a lack of post secondary education in any discipline that involves science, from Barney!

That sense is only felt by whiny, bored juveniles with a low IQ.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

stretchedout

It seems that people in general often make claims that something is true or untrue based on a few isolated experiences which may or may not reflect truth but by there very nature are not representative of the truth.  "Nope, that's not true because my Auntie Mimi..."  
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

stretchedout

Schadenfreude wrote:
stretchedout wrote:
I'm sensing a lack of post secondary education in any discipline that involves science, from Barney!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, you are awefully trolly for this early in the day - hangover and unemployment got ya down?

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
 It seems that people in general often make claims that something is true or untrue based on a few isolated experiences which may or may not reflect truth but by there very nature are not representative of the truth.  "Nope, that's not true because my Auntie Mimi..."

[/DIV]
 [FONT size=4]But it's true when strtchedout says it![/FONT]

[FONT size=6]stetchedout's new name: Auntie Mimi.[/FONT]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

stretchedout

Sorry Barney, but part of the human condition is the pursuit of the truth.  I put bits of information out there and don't claim to be doing anything more than that.  Only by sharing ideas can we all get closer to the truth.  We all haven't given up like you.

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
Schadenfreude wrote:
stretchedout wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, you are awefully trolly for this early in the day - hangover and unemployment got ya down?
  You would recognise a troll before I would. I am never down, and I am old enough by law to drink unlike most juvenile trolls.

stretchedout

I'm sensing bullying behaviour from Barney.  But what more should we expect from this poor bloke.  

stretchedout

I recognize a troll because I have read your posts on more sites than this.  "You sir are pathetic!"

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
 I recognize a troll because I have read your posts on more sites than this.  "You sir are pathetic!"[/DIV]
 I'm glad you think so Aunt Mimi. I have accomplished my life's goal.

P.C.

This doesn't really narrow it down for me.  I'm still unclear as to who's post you thought was absurd.

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:

This doesn't really narrow it down for me.  I'm still unclear as to who's post you thought was absurd.

Auntie Mimi is not educated enough to articulate her points

Schadenfreude

It looks like Auntie Mimi stretchmarks has been sent off to bed.

P.C.

I call that posting style a '#hit and run'.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/p046.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

So, how's the morning going?
Anything for lunch?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|