So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Nope, I don't think that I have the personality to pull it off.  I get overloaded if I have to socialize for long period of times.  So, yeah, I'm with you...totally not my kinda thing worth trying.  

Sportsdude

I crashed a prom once in one galloon mexican hats with a couple of my friends in high school. Got on this other school's official prom video. lol We had to book it though secruity chased us out of the hotel ballroom. My school didn't want students from the school who didn't pay the 200 dollar fee or something like that in the building. crazy.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

A prom doesn't equal a wedding, SD.  

Sportsdude

yeah but a couple friends and I got chased out of Union Station like it was a wedding. The security was running behind us until we left the property. lol  

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Goodnight Ms LM.  I've gotta go now too. :))  

Sportsdude

Oh I take that back the same night we crashed the prom we were driving around randomly looking for signs of a house party to crash. Well I saw a bunch of cars and thought "hey that's a big party" well it turned out to be a Hindu wedding. They even had a watch person. lol
We eventually did find a party though, although that belongs in another thread.

pitbullca.bc

Russ

I dont know honestly. I cant identify it, its covered in a sauce. My french isnt good enough to understand what the waitress is saying either. The steaks are ok... but the eggs are all one colour... as in the yolks and whites are all a dull whitish yellow
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

RUSS!  It's probably good that you don't ask too many questions.  Sometimes lunch should be seen and not heard, cuz you really don't want to know.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

eeww...sounds yucky...Goodmorning all!

purelife

Good morning to you beautiful peeps! :)))

Has anyone else signed up on Facebook besides Russ and SD?  I finally got around to signing up and have to say that it's really really cool.  I have to find some time to get into it. :))  I hope that one day, I could find my long lost friend. :(

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
 Good morning to you beautiful peeps! :)))

Has anyone else signed up on Facebook besides Russ and SD?  I finally got around to signing up and have to say that it's really really cool.  I have to find some time to get into it. :))  I hope that one day, I could find my long lost friend. :(  

Stop the search. I was never lost!

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

OMG, R U following me around, Schadey?

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
Is the equator round or square?:
Was Secret Agent 007's last name "Bronco"?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview