So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Hi P.C. *waves*

How did your putting a price on everything go?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

lol....not done yet, but got a good chunk of it done, thanks SD.  I SO can't wait for this to be over.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Hey PC.  Is this your annual garage sale?  Or is this your first one?  Do you find it difficult to price things?    

Sportsdude

That's great to hear P.C.!
Weird I'm on 'letter watch' and for some odd reason the mail person passed our house and didn't put any mail in the box. lol

Lil Me

Hi People!  Back from Beer&Burger night (school fundraiser).  I won an ugly fleece blanket with a tiger on it :)  Totally unfair, because my azzhat neighbour, who doesn't even have kids at the school, won booze, coffee, a kitchen basket, a t-shirt, a water bottle and an iPod.  
 Ah, it was a fun night.  Sitting on the deck and trading wisecracks.  Just like DS- only RL.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Take care all... See ya in a few.

Russ
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I had a fun night, it was really nice out ran around chasing the dog and cat all all evening.  

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Morning Furry Monsters!

Coffee tastes extra good this morning.  I just remembered that I traded the ugly tiger blanket I won for some gym passes.

Breakfast is sliced fruit.

Man oh man, I laughed so hard last night.  Then I went home and started reading Letters from a Nut, pt 2- which my friend lent me.  Lots more laughter.  This idiot sent a letter to the Coca-Cola compnay advising them that he created a drink called Kiet Doke, and hopes that won't be trademark infringement.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Hey!  Jeckyl and I went to see the movie Fire Dog.  It was great.  There was lotsa beefcake, fires, explosions, physical comedy and sight gags.  Oh yeah- and a dog.
 Heckyl returned from Scout camp and he's grumpy as heck.

Lil Me

What's for dinner?  BBQ steak, potatoes/rice, grilled asparagus and salad over here.  And the requisite mountain of Montreal Steak Spice.  

P.C.

Sounds good.  (except for the grilled asparagus part.....lol) Sawdust would probably love it.

Roast Chicken here.  Typical Sunday type dinner.

Have you ever tried a grilled Caesar Lil Me?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

No.  So you take the glass and pour the Casesar all over the grill?!  

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Does the Washington Monument weigh more or less than 5 hamsters?:
What's the opposite of "left"?:
What's the day before Tuesday?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview