So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

lol let me clarify.
Went out to eat, fell asleep woke up 30 minutes ago.
As usual with the Canuck games the game probably just 'started' lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

WOOOT WOOOT WOOOT WOOOT WOOOT WOOT WOOT

What a weird goal by Cowan!!

wooot!!!

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

man this team sure wants to give us heart attacks with these OT games!
Canucks have the momentum now. Win on sunday and they're in the driver's seat!

Lil Me

Ack.  We can all finally go to sleep now.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

WS

I hear that a couple of the DS Ladies are smokin' hot...  my oh my...  
Nothing gold can stay.

pitbullcabc

*strenches*  Hiya peeeeps...*yawnn*  late night for some I see!  I tried to stay up to watch the game but it didn't work.  Tv in the bedroom alowed me to wake up..long enough to see that it was canucks that scored...then went  back to sleep.
First cup o coffeeeeee....  

Lil Me

Morning!  Bright and sunny here today.  

pitbullca.bc

not sure..what the heck it is going to do here.  Rained a wee bit over night.  Hail on the outskirts..near  the mountains.

Russ

Last people gone at 2... we are still debating whether to get up or not... gotta get packing.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sawdust

Morning All. Congrats Lil Me, the board & the belt never stood a chance against a woman of your abilities. We had some friends over for pizza & 'pops" for the game last night, good times were had by all. Did you ever notice the more exciting the game, the quicker the drinks go down? Ouch. Good luck with the packing Russ.  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Russ

lol, thanks Sawdust.. so far not too much is done. lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hidey Ho Neighbours!

What's for lunch?  Hon's takeout here.  I'd heard that all their food arrives on a truck from a central kitchen, but I'd never seen it happen before.  They were unloading a cube van 1/2 hr after the restaurant opened today.  Wheeling buckets full of soup on carts, yelling "Move!"  and "Watch Out!" at the clientele.  Customer relations isn't their strength.

Lil Me

The HK style congee was great.  Followed by a nap.  

P.C.

Hi y'all.

Evening!  I'm still alive after my taekwondo test.  I broke the board on the 1st kick.  Woot!  Out for pizza, now home for the rest of the "nucks game.  1-1 in the 3rd.  

Good girl Lil Me.  Congratulations.  When will you know if you passed?

So what's everyone doing on this fabulous sunny day.  (I'm stuck inside pricing crap....*cry)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Does the Washington Monument weigh more or less than 5 hamsters?:
Type the word delicious twice:
What's the day before Tuesday?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview