So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Later Dev.  Keep yer stick on the ice.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

RejdzegejnstdwashM

I must say that, even I wasn't hanging around here for a long time, I had really great time with all of you.

Fun and jokes, I am always for that. Take care all of you and I hope we'll see each other soon.

bye  

pitbullca.bc

ooh...keep yer stick on the ice....as long as that isn't lake ice...I am ok...done with the cold stuff I tell ya!!!!  Time to take the weight outta the back of my truck...and put my bald summers on..with my ugly stock aluminum rims...teehee...female version of a rim job...  

Lil Me

oh you're baaaaaaad this morning, pit.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

bad? *looks around* oh no...please don't make me sit in the naughty chair?!

P.C.

Good morning everybody

Sorry to hear you'll be leaving us Rej!  Hope you get a chance to say hey every now and then.

So !  F R I D A Y !  I don't have any idea why this still excites me......EVERY DAY is Friday for me......ahahahhaa !!!!

What a gloomy day out there today.  Yuckiness abounds.  

Miss Pit, you mentioned the Stellars Jays, and it reminded me, that I haven't seen them around for awhile.  I wonder what's up with that.  They used to be hanging about in droves here, with their less than melodious song.

Exciting plans for the weekend ?    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi P.C.  Friday's always a good day.
 [a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZclddLcOYYA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZclddLcOYYA[/a]

P.C.

Yeaaaaayyy....I love that song.  Who did it originally? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/d055.gif" border=0]

*morning Lil Me [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

I don't know.  When I was a kid, they played it every Friday on LG73.  

P.C.

Well.....my somewhat disorganized house awaits.  Must get busy...... company tonight.  At the very least a path to the lounge is in order.

See you on my break !  

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/a050.gif" border=0]  

purelife

Morning PC, Lil Me, Devil, Ms Pit....

Do you want to hear a really weird dream?  In my dream, I was told not to post something like "good morning everyone" because it told me that I was being too lazy to say everyone's name instead.  I was supposed to take the time to post everyone's name and not just say "everyone."  I felt terrible...

Enjoy your house cleaning, Ms PC.  Do you usually blast some music in the background to help?

Sportsdude

Good Morning Purelife, Lil Me, P.C.!

ugh, I'm tired but I can't sleep busy busy busy busy busy day.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Sportsdude

I just dropped off my sister, have to pick her up again in 45 minutes or so. Then I've got Physical Therapy at 1pm. Then I got to take my friend to look at this car in the city. That will take the rest of the day.

Plus whatever pops up which something obviously will.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Not usually....I clean in silence.  Hubby's a 'do everything to music' kind of guy. (well not everything...lol)  Me ?  I like to grab silence whenever I can.

Heard from Miss Lise, purelife ?  I miss her.

*I used to say each name, but then I found I always missed someone....like if someone JUST logged on etc.  Then I always had to go back and edit.  So my bad manners are really laziness in disguise....lol  

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Does the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga fly or float?:
Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
Type the word delicious twice:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview