So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

*waves*  *toot* oops...didja hear that?  teehee..j/k

Lil Me

Question:

My friend wants me to warn people about her recent ex, because he's a sociopathic, lying, philandering SOB.  While I agree that no more women should be sucked into his stories and lies, I'm a bit hesitant to spread dirt.  (And I could so easily, because he's cop and I have friends in his detatchment.)
  So....do I say anything, or do I zip my lips shut?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

do so at your own risk.  They are in an authorative position...and may use it as so.

purelife

I don't know if it would help because how would you know which girl he decides to date next?  The best thing for this lady friend of yours is to stay far away from him and not get involved.  The more she thinks about him, the more it'll just get her angry.  She needs to move on with her life and leave him far behind.      

Lil Me

P.C.

My friend wants me to warn people about her recent ex, because he's a sociopathic, lying, philandering SOB.  While I agree that no more women should be sucked into his stories and lies, I'm a bit hesitant to spread dirt.  (And I could so easily, because he's cop and I have friends in his detatchment.)

I'd definitely pass on that one.....unless it came down to him dating someone I cared for.  Other than that, when you spread dirt, it has a nasty way of always having a little bit stick.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Yeah, agree with PC.  I wouldn't get involved if he decided to date someone I knew.  It wouldn't be any of my business who he dates.

Lil Me

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
The Earth is round, don't do it.

huh?

Isis

Good afternoon peeps, the Goddess has entered the building!

I've had a pretty crazy day today....the system at work has decided to alter my resrictions here and now I can log into the system!!!  ARRRGH!

I had a pitiful turkey and cheese sandwich...which by the way cost too much for the lack of content it had!

In regards to the earlier question about whether someone should pass along info or not...

IMO...there is no need for you to get involved...out of sight out of mind right?  If this jerk started dating someone very close to you (which is unlikely since they would most likely know the situation already) give them your opinion on this dude and what he's reputable for, otherwise, it's all about karma...what goes around comes around.  It will come back to haunt you eventually if you took the heroin approach to this topic.  On the other hand, this guy will get what's coming to him...if he ever treated me like that, I've got plenty of 'friends' and male family members who make sure this guy.....!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
The Earth is round, don't do it.[/em]  

huh?

you throw something in one direction its bound to come back from behind and hit you. "what comes around, goes around," etc.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Lil Me

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Seattle is in a state named what?:
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Was Secret Agent 007's last name "Bronco"?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview